Kiwifarms Associate The Wct is doing a follow up to his infamous stream on Kengle

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I won't listen to it, I don't say this has an insult, I already have too much listening material, I want to catch up with Mad Tribe remixes and albums and some Psy-Nation and S3RL "compilations" that just released.
And because, honestly, I don't know how you people find kengle any funny, I find him extremely mundane, at most, I find him disgusting when he boils his tendies, makes pink coffee or, like the based and brownpilled person that he is, mixes poop with his chocolate or whatever that "food" on his social media is.
To be more precise, I might listen to some minutes of it, just to see how naught sounds, after talking so much and memeing so much with him I'm kinda curious to heard his voice and seems like potential banter cocktent.
Might do a little trolling or cyberbowling to naught if he sounds cringey and I feel like it.
:opeed:

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I won't listen to it, I don't say this has an insult, I already have too much listening material, I want to catch up with Mad Tribe remixes and albums and some Psy-Nation and S3RL "compilations" that just released.
And because, honestly, I don't know how you people find kengle any funny, I find him extremely mundane, at most, I find him disgusting when he boils his tendies, makes pink coffee or, like the based and brownpilled person that he is, mixes poop with his chocolate or whatever that "food" on his social media is.
To be more precise, I might listen to some minutes of it, just to see how naught sounds, after talking so much and memeing so much with him I'm kinda curious to heard his voice and seems like potential banter cocktent.
Might do a little trolling or cyberbowling to naught if he sounds cringey and I feel like it.
Naught is very nasally and it gets my dick hard.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
@naught
1619803233818.png

Azuki Mirai

Do you have a moment? A JMicron controller moment?
Registered
Is that Greta, without her BRA??!!!!!!!! IM GUNNA COOOOOOOOM AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOBODYS GOING TO STOP ME FROM EJACULATING ON THAT FAS GIRL NOW, HAHAHAHAG IM COOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Mean and hurtful