Kiwifarms Gossip The irony of kiwifarms

General gossip about kiwifarms

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
Its not like this place is a threat or anything. I don't even think lolcow. org is even a threat. He can get over it.

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
Splinter forums like this are good places for people who have no interest in joining KF (especially now that it's invite-only, and who knows how long that will last), or for those who have been banned from KF, or for people who want somewhere to hang out when KF is down from yet another DDoS or web hosting issue. I'm in the first group, but I also like that it isn't as high-traffic as KF. Due to how many people are on the site at any given time, it's hard even as a lurker to keep up with some of those threads!

If nothing else, the diversity of places to go for this type of discussion can only help things, especially if sites start going down.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
KF is for some reason stuck in an infinite Cloudflare loop on my phone so I can't really go there much anyway. Whoever is doing the DDOS stuff is either ridiculously dedicated or an enormously obsessed lunatic tard with a severe hate boner for Joshy Woshy.

As for me I mostly go for Articles and News/Happenings because it's got a decent variety of topics and we get a little comic relief from the usual suspects.

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
KF is for some reason stuck in an infinite Cloudflare loop on my phone so I can't really go there much anyway. Whoever is doing the DDOS stuff is either ridiculously dedicated or an enormously obsessed lunatic tard with a severe hate boner for Joshy Woshy.

As for me I mostly go for Articles and News/Happenings because it's got a decent variety of topics and we get a little comic relief from the usual suspects.
If you use the .is domain, it lets you through usually. The .ru one has DDoS protection on it, but it's through DDoS Guard and not CloudFlare, so it's a little more permissive.

And that DDoS is ridiculous. I can't think of any other site out there that has had a DDoS attack go on for almost 3 months, let alone one of this magnitude. It would have been nice if Null hadn't pissed off so many people who could blackhole-route his entire network so he could use decent hosting, but hey.