• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

The Car Accident Letter Uploaded. Last of the Chris Chan Content

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
This is the confidential car accident letter that I am uploading. This is the second confidential letter and the last of the content I have from Chris Chan. With this last letter uploaded my "apostle status" or whatever you want to call it comes to an end and at this point I think this was the best way to end it.
Car Accident Letter Page 1.jpg

Car Accident Letter Page 2.jpg

Now that the bridge has been burned, could you answer a few questions please if you know.

1. Did Chris ever get back in touch with Barb, or is she still not answering her phone when he calls?

2. Was Chris' stuff actually cleared out of the house and if so, was Chris ever made aware of it yet?

3. Is Chris still getting his Social Security money? I thought a recipient wasn't allowed to keep more than 2K in the bank. What's happening with all that money stacking up in his account while he's being held?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Now that the bridge has been burned, could you answer a few questions please if you know.

1. Did Chris ever get back in touch with Barb, or is she still not answering her phone when he calls?

2. Was Chris' stuff actually cleared out of the house and if so, was Chris ever made aware of it yet?

3. Is Chris still getting his Social Security money? I thought a recipient wasn't allowed to keep more than 2K in the bank. What's happening with all that money stacking up in his account while he's being held?
good questions, im also curious.
also, get a pfp please, or ill assign some weeb shit to you lol.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator

My guess is that when family came down to care for Barbara they took over the finances and are in the process of trying to untangle the mess there. Given Barbara's sexual abuse at the hands of Chris has come to light, it would be reasonable to assume that Barbara's family has banned Chris has been banned from any further contact with her. I would imagine they have cleaned out the Sonichu crap. Under these circumstances it would be a trigger for Barbara and the rest of the family because of what it now stands for. I don't know what has happened with regards to his social security.

Last edited:
Chris only mentioned once in his letters to have someone do a wellness check on her but not let the cops find out (which is incredibly sus) and never mentioned about it again. Wasn't sure if that meant he finally reached her or if he was told by his lawyer or relatives to shut up because Barb no longer wants anything to do with him.

Chris keeps talking about his "Sonichu Temple" like there's still some chance he may be allowed back in as if nothing ever happened. I don't know if that's Chris being in high denial or if he knows more than we do in that regard.

I doubt that the relatives would pay storage fees for Chris' hoard if they did gather up his stuff, so if his crap really is taken out of 14BLC (I wish we could get some concrete verification on that) that would mean that even if he's let out after time served, he's got no "temple" to go back to.

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Chris only mentioned once in his letters to have someone do a wellness check on her but not let the cops find out (which is incredibly sus) and never mentioned about it again. Wasn't sure if that meant he finally reached her or if he was told by his lawyer or relatives to shut up because Barb no longer wants anything to do with him.

Chris keeps talking about his "Sonichu Temple" like there's still some chance he may still be allowed back in as if nothing ever happened. I don't know if that's Chris being in high denial or if he knows more than we do in that regard.

I doubt that the relatives would pay storage fees for Chris' hoard if they did gather up his stuff, so if his crap really is taken out of 14BLC (I wish we could get some concrete verification on that) that would mean that even if he's let out after time served, he's got no "temple" to go back to.
Yeah, I doubt his relatives would pay storage fees for it as well. I would probably say they simply threw the crap out. I have never visited Branchland Court so your guess is as good as mine.