Communities of interest on the internet

analrape2000

Baby Onion
1702937982273.png

>Is that my hecking beloved quirky anime girlfriend spookyweebtrash? HOLY SMOKES I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY MARRY HER SO WE CAN FINALLY HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF ANIME MEMORABILIA WHERE I CAN PODCAST ALL DAY WITH MY FATHER GYM ABOUT NEON GENESIS EVANGELION.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Didn't he make a Loli v tuber avatar or something? Also I got him mixed up with some other pro lolicon YouTuber because they act so similar. The trash just blended together. I think it was hero hei or something. After watching exposed videos someone showed me on them and a couple other "complains about anime" YouTubers it was a pain to get them out of my feed even when I pressed not interested and don't recommend channel.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Didn't he make a Loli v tuber avatar or something? Also I got him mixed up with some other pro lolicon YouTuber because they act so similar. The trash just blended together. I think it was hero hei or something. After watching exposed videos someone showed me on them and a couple other "complains about anime" YouTubers it was a pain to get them out of my feed even when I pressed not interested and don't recommend channel.
It gets much worse when you find an iceberg about weebs

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It gets much worse when you find an iceberg about weebs
I vaugly remember another wanna be v tuber with an edgy bleach oc avatar in a Jojo alternative color scheme beefing with real v tubers over some drama and being called out the same way as the other two by their simp armies which is a hilarious thing to get mixed up in.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I vaugly remember another wanna be v tuber with an edgy bleach oc avatar in a Jojo alternative color scheme beefing with real v tubers over some drama and being called out the same way as the other two by their simp armies which is a hilarious thing to get mixed up in.

Speaking of witch I remember a user named Dante’s Rant Room makes some shitty takes online related to why woke sucks or why lolicon is awesome while he uses the black card to get away with stuff

When you see videos like this you know what kind of weeb he is.

And he’s one of those Bridget is dead forever guys who bitch that Guilty Gear is dead for the 9000th anniversary of the death of Bridget again 💀

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
The fact they made some femboy a tranny really broke him. His fapping is ruined.
And he’s black so why is he mad at Japanese game developers for? And they claiming that 7000 players playing Guilty Gear is a dead series even though if you look up the hashtag for guilty gear the idiots will still talk about it despite claiming it’s a dead series when they announced it being dead last year

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion

Speaking of witch I remember a user named Dante’s Rant Room makes some shitty takes online related to why woke sucks or why lolicon is awesome while he uses the black card to get away with stuff
I didn't watch the video but for the life of me I will never understand this take. I can steel-man the argument, and I can even get the argument Destiny himself made, but the second someone says something like: "Actually this is based because it destroys the joos"
I cannot comprehend the brain damage required to think this.
It's like the same brain damage to unironically believe and say femboys are actually based and traditional because they're like women but good.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I didn't watch the video but for the life of me I will never understand this take. I can steel-man the argument, and I can even get the argument Destiny himself made, but the second someone says something like: "Actually this is based because it destroys the joos"
I cannot comprehend the brain damage required to think this.
It's like the same brain damage to unironically believe and say femboys are actually based and traditional because they're like women but good.
:like: I agree with this post as well

Dante gets worse with his bad attitude

Last edited:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Mr. Sen mentions it a few times in his videos on Rev Says Desu that Rev flags videos that show him telling his discord server members to harass users on Twitter. This was before the pre-RevDox arc.

I should probably mention Mr. Sen outright lies about shit, and scrolling through his video nothing I saw showed him telling others harass people.
I could've missed it but I watched this video two times to make sure and nothing.

Onto Sen's habit of lying.
He originally admitted those leaked ERP logs were real then that they were faked despite saying they were real then that they were fake and that he was blackmailed into pretending they were real.
It's four hours but these guys actually invited Sen over and show this.
He has a record of throwing people under the bus whenever it falls back onto him.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
Sharty's coal Swinny is where it's at thoughbeit the Shemmy isn't too bad or however the website shilling goes