Should We Have a Wiki On Liz Fong -Jones?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
No, the thread we have on LFJ is sufficient. Besides, I am the only one posting content in the Liz Fong-Jones thread. I have an aversion to the lay-out and tags of Wiki articles. It reminds me of being on Wikipedia years ago and having to deal with bots auto-reverting my every small change, even just spelling corrections. I grew to hate Wikipedia very quickly once I got to experience such bot-enabled "editing wars" first-hand, and have had an aversion to Wikis ever since.

Null once said on MATI that he wanted "Wikipedia-style editing of OPs" on the SneedForo program he was working on for KF. I almost. couldn't believe it when I heard that this is what he was considering implementing.

Can you imagine what a shitshow KF would become if they had their own version of Wikipedia-style editing wars? 🙄
Not only would every lolcow would log into KF and try to edit their own OP, entire tribes would make accounts just to engage in editing wars. Why the fuck Null thought it would be a good idea to bring this to KF is something I never understood.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
No, the thread we have on LFJ is sufficient. Besides, I am the only one posting content in the Liz Fong-Jones thread. I have an aversion to the lay-out and tags of Wiki articles. It reminds me of being on Wikipedia years ago and having to deal with bots auto-reverting my every small change, even just spelling corrections. I grew to hate Wikipedia very quickly once I got to experience such bot-enabled "editing wars" first-hand, and have had an aversion to Wikis ever since.

Null once said on MATI that he wanted "Wikipedia-style editing of OPs" on the SneedForo program he was working on for KF. I almost. couldn't believe it when I heard that this is what he was considering implementing.

Can you imagine what a shitshow KF would become if they had their own version of Wikipedia-style editing wars? 🙄
Not only would every lolcow would log into KF and try to edit their own OP, entire tribes would make accounts just to engage in editing wars. Why the fuck Null thought it would be a good idea to bring this to KF is something I never understood.
But what if it was on WordPress?

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
No. For it to have any value at all it would need to condense all the information currently held on KF - the information LFJ is prepared to take down a website by dubious means to have vanish. I don't think you're in any way prepared for the onslaught you'd be inviting.