Kiwifarms Associate SevenAteNine / 789 APPRECIATION THREAD

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Only say nice things 😌

Prophetic Clown

Want to see a rope trick?
Ladmin
Not much is known about this mysterious Internet character that is online 24/7. Said to be a horse-woman with multiple children in central Pennsylvania. Sounds made up to me. The readers will decide what we are dealing with here..... Meet 789 ....
Screenshot (1313).png

Why did six run away from seven? Would anyone like to take a stab at that? Anyone??
It's because SEVEN ATE NINE!
ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
:autistic:

789 is the only Facebook mom ("mom") that ever fell out the sky and for some reason landed on the wrong website. It is truly a special thing.
duck.png

grandma_789.png

87B2022B-1D26-4F25-97AA-E9BD8F0AF685.jpg

This is in-between angry shut-ins posting about how they want Ethan Ralph to die but ... you know... it isnt really THAT off-topic when you think about it.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :thinking:

Simping for Janny Josh .... is that part of the programming? Or HRT side-effects? Could it be a menopausal symptom?
i_can_run_it_for_you.png

more cringe.png

...well my dear .... I certainly couldn't.

Horse discussion
Part of being in the lolcow commmunity is discussing your collection of horses.... I mean who doesn't like horses?
ocr.jpg

horse advice.jpg

Screenshot (1223).png

(Ok I don't know what that is tbh) Esoteric Equusism gets very complicated very quickly)
smegma.jpg

BEAN FORMATION??:soy:
All I can tell you is that this has something to do with a horse-dick.

Is this a bot?
unknown.png

bot evidence.png

fuck_you_gator.jpg

If it is.... it needs to be redpilled. We're working on it I assure you.
Screenshot (1291).png

*All alogs must ask the Hand-of-the-King if they wish to coom*
789 more coomin.png

Whatever this beautiful creature may be .... Detective 789 is on the case....
detective 789.png

gaytorKOP.png

Editor's note: this is not a hate-thread. The hug box company have great love for this mystery character and humbly wish to catalog its activity.
Please don't clean it up Daddy Naught... plz plz plz Daddy we'll be good we promise. We are just bored because our king, Based Anuscabbage....is in rehab.

https://kiwifarms.net/members/sevenatenine.40529/

Last edited: