Empresa

Ladmin
no new posts.
tenor-175472916.gif

Empresa

Ladmin
1669568557730.png

:story:
honestly I'm surprised with how the site managed to last this long with virtually zero people using it
I was discussing that matter with the other brooms , I really think we can just get MayaC to come here give them a little subforum to look after, would be waaaaay more active than that matrix themed dump of a site.

never mind he's doubling down
1669568523304.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
View attachment 25876

I was discussing that matter with the other brooms , I really think we can just get MayaC to come here give them a little subforum to look after, would be waaaaay more active than that matrix themed dump of a site.

View attachment 25875
I wouldn't have any objections to that. I would be willing to accommodate a Metokur subforum.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
View attachment 25876

View attachment 25875
Don't think they are interested in getting a sub forum here to run but they seem friendly enough and open to helping each other out to grow things across both sides and make room for more places to have a laugh.

Deleted member 1141

It definitely takes dedication to outlast the couple of problem accounts we all know are floating around. I continue to give MayaC credit for sticking with it and not letting those handful of people get in the way of what they want to do.

:ackshually:Not that anyone cares what a janny thinks

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
metoshoah.png
If this happens, after three months, I'm imagining that nearly all the accounts will disappear. Not sure if JJ is au fait with the site's stance on Metocuck.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Watching things happen is okay: Gay ops to make things happen is not okay. Don't wrestle with a pig. You will get shit all over you but the pig will love it.