Rum Do's At Metocuck.us

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
And here is the problem with a .us domain. No privacy protection.
com domain.jpg

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1664467194251.png

September 20th
1664467289030.png

Today
1664467221545.png

1664467240209.png

Being extraordinarily generous, middle of the road, 30 new users a day; there's a deficit of 170 users if Fembot isn't a delusional sperg lol. That one guest was me getting these screenshots lol

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1664726889893.png

1664726909742.png

As of October 2nd 2022 lol

And the Queen commanded to her empire of dust:
1664727000108.png

And who is that queen you may ask. Maya Chavez, aged 25 from Sarasota Florida
1664727098626.png

There's a potential facedox on an old abandoned facebook page but without anything to compare there's no way to confirm so I won't post it here.

https://linkmix.co/10144565 || https://ghostarchive.org/archive/4n1Ue
1664727717221.png

1664727740567.png

the address used to register metokur.us is fake, but the phone number is paywalled on the looky-loo sites.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lol.png
MayaC sez they would 100% post on their own thread. This is technically it... and...? Nothing. Shitty word salad answer to the blaine question.

Also: Trollcow is Elaine Miller (or claims to be), iydak.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
An idea of how binty MayaC is.
maya.png
Wasn't aware of the Shaggy swatting? Then, why...
maya2.png
Did they react to it being posted? And why then...
maya3.png
Reply?

Empresa

Ladmin
some would say its a ghost town i know a couple of us are shitposting there , but it just goes to show without us greasing the wheels or blaine skitzo posting its stagnated im not gonna lie i went to shitpost in the elaine miller thread , but i dont care enough to update it or look into what the little pickme is doing, to contribute to it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
https://metokur.us/index.php?threads/alt-chan-menace-erika-rose-ross.220/page-6#post-4970 Now The ALt Chan Mincer, I mean Menace. btw Three msg'd me asking if I was Erika.
elaine miller
Apparently she's been posting on Metocuck as well. And some tard here (Greenesomething?) thought I was her. Because he couldn't figure out that Russian companies are russian companies.

Anyhoo, I think they have all gone to ChudBuds, due to some issue with Graf. There is a statement, but I couldn't really understand why they'd disavowed poast.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Sorry about that @Three loves figuring out who people are
They should do a bit more research. I mean, c'mon, is Blaine likely to post evidence (damning evidence) on here that he is a child groomer (self confessed).

ANyway, welcome to the new broom.

And I'm not Godwinson, either. OOOORRRR AM I? No, I'm not.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
They should do a bit more research. I mean, c'mon, is Blaine likely to post evidence (damning evidence) on here that he is a child groomer (self confessed).

ANyway, welcome to the new broom.

And I'm not Godwinson, either. OOOORRRR AM I? No, I'm not.
Edit. I am a tard who needs coffee. I was thinking of Godspeed.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Tell them this: Godwinson likes to touch the poo. And has a thing for fat, sweaty rape fetishists. And he is a media studies student that doesn't understand the films he references. It's the Bullingdon Club accent, that gets them.
Edit, I am a tard who needs coffee. I was thinking of Godspeed

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He's a good guy imo
I've met people like Edge before, I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but "on the side of the angels"? X. He's a bit full of shit, he lied about doing a show about Breadtube (and so did PPP, they have both stated their reasons for not wanting to cover the left). And he was a dick for thinking he could slag the KC (after wishing them luck, then taking £500) and not get any blow back from that.

I know that most of KF think he is the Nazz, but that's because they only ever read the thread, and never actually bother to watch any PPPwinson stuff. And I think the flaw in Godders shtick is he has gone soft on joshy.
I bullied blaine with him for a few hours.
If you have any audio of that, please post.

Kinda derailing the thread (but as there is nothing happening over there, close to an whole day of no posting), but I'll be posting something Black Adam related in the near future, so I'll see you on the PPP thread.