• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Ray Willliam Johnson Embarrassing Gorillaz Knockoff

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
This is some pretty hardcore cringe.

However I fail to see even an inkling of relation to the Gorillaz.

Oh, I get it, it's because it's his "Cartoon Band" just realized he had multiple videos with this "band"

Also seeing RayWilliamJohnson getting sub 100k views consistently is like taking heroin.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
This is some pretty hardcore cringe.

However I fail to see even an inkling of relation to the Gorillaz.

Oh, I get it, it's because it's his "Cartoon Band" just realized he had multiple videos with this "band"

Also seeing RayWilliamJohnson getting sub 100k views consistently is like taking heroin.
I might be too young but i barely even remeber him. Like i knew about the hateboner but that was it.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
I remember when he was at his height, one of those like Sxephil who are just so milque toast and generic that it is baffling that they had a following. Also RWJ was a few notches higher on the obnoxious scale than most of them. Nothing that interesting, at least that I know about.

kiwifaggot

Not a funposter
Baby Onion
The only thing I know about this guy is that a Tumblr blog I used to follow would blast this track every time you visited their page.

Truly a master of subtle humor.