Meta Random txts

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
@;-; I don't know if you've caught Blaine's schizophrenia or if you're indulging this because it is objectively hilarious watching him spaghetti all over the internet, but if you have to ask me what I'm doing then I'm disappointed in you.

Why would I be nice to people on the internet?

Discord, duh, I'm a discord tranny.

only if Mommy lets me

It's funny cause Null wants to unironically sell NFTs

@ZephyrExtension sharpie your tummy, write onion farms on it please

can't get enough tummy eh?

exhibitionist** retard.

Blaine's going to hold a grudge against you for life now.

It's about ethics in shitposting but nah I don't care, just proves why others wouldn't trust you.

small world, AC is a crack baby too?

Mommy is cute when they're mad

I'm clearly a drawing.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
This is going to be spergy but then again I’m a lolcow so it’s expected.

At first I was guns blazing ready to destroy Kiwi Farms.

If it wasn’t for a particular group of users who reached out and eventually became some of my closest friends, I would still be seething.

I soon grew to like the site, and I genuinely worried & cared about Null.

I don’t know why because I oughta have hated him but I couldn’t help but want to hook him up with a job, a therapist & someone who could help erase his digital footprint.

I don’t know why I cared but I clearly shouldn’t have.

When I was first posted on lolcow.farm I went through the site. On multiple threads I saw kids being posted, nudes of children and threads about people under 18 and even under 16.

I have archives of this but obviously they’re for the police & detectives who have reached out to ask me for this evidence, and I have complied. Posting them publicly would be disgraceful.

I admit that I did fuck Ines over pretty badly considering I was friends with multiple users and staff at LCF who would feed me data.

I posted her name on her site and that’s when the problems started.
When Null believed Ines & her site purely down to stuff like username tags I used on both sites or down to my vendetta, I was appalled and really disappointed. Despite being a cow, I don’t lie to get people to hate each other, even if I want to fuck someone over. Everything I said about that site hosting cp is true.
I have no idea how anyone came to the conclusion I was behind any cp spams but I’m guessing it came from ines and a few of her friends that were annoyed at being exposed so flipped it onto me.

I am an avid fighter of cp and pedophilia and do everything I can everyday to clear these people offline, ruining my own mental health in the process. I have not and will never post or upload or possess cp.

Armpit Cream from Kiwi Farms is a farmhand at Lolcow farm and I don’t know if he had anything to do with this, it’s just unknown lore that’s potentially unrelated. Apparently he snuck onto the administration team over there.

Stay based guys

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Some Faggot said:
I actually was for the most part just an innocent idiot. I LARPed as the wrong thing to the wrong people.

Angry Canadian said:
I asked my wife to initiate a PM chain with StrawberryDouche. Anyone who believes that this is akin to manipulation has never touched a breast.

Angry Canadian said:
"You made this autistic thread. What did you expect."

I expected milk and I got a lot.

Christine's Pickles said:
"The entire ILJ thing is pants-shittingly autistic, but it's brought some hilarious milk from a few promising cows. She can go into hiding for the rest of eternity, but there's enough of a shitstorm to keep the laughs coming for a long while yet."

Angry Canadian said:
"I don't know if I'm more offended that you think I'm stupid enough to create an account with my KF name on discord, or if your stupidity for believing that is more offensive to me."
It was later found out that he did.

Angry Canadian said:
"#2: I've never participated in any gayops of any sort, and you don't know what that word means anyway.
#3: I leaked the logs because Spooky's gone off the deep end and I tried to help Spooky. I leaked the logs as a means to an end."

Angry Canadian said:
"You're a fucking lunatic, Erika. I'd suggest rehab, but I think a 32 to the roof of the mouth is the only way to cure you.

Angry Canadian said:
"I spent more time of my life trying to keep Spooky from being a retard than a reasonable person should have."

Naught said:
"is (s)he underage? if not post tummy"

Reborn Rose said:
"Bitch put on that dress and bend over right now, I'll show you how I settle grudges."

Wow it's like I told a story as to why @angry canadian is a gigantic lying faggot who blackmailed all his e friends and became a lolcow.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Spooky Bones said:
"I've actually been cutting down. It's unpleasant but not that bad. @Noot's Boy Toy isn't wrong, though, I was practically living on the stuff from the height of the ILJ thing until pretty recently."

Angry Canadian said:
"Old posts by spooky on KF confirm he was an opioid junkie and @Reborn Rose can confirm that this is common knowledge on lolcow"

Yes he actually takes things posted there as complete truth.

ILJ said:
"too bad honey never got to give spoofy his full dm with the REAL spookybones"

ILJ said:
"You flew to close to the sun my dear
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAA"

ILJ said:
"this desperation comes across as psychotic considering you act like you genuinely believe you're talking to bella and believe the things that the obvious trolls are telling you." - Bella

Naught said:
"oh fuck you, thats the exscuse i use"

Basalas said:
"The shit about him being a foreign exchange student was just parroted early on based solely on his name and not knowing anything else about the guy, but trying to keep any of the information that was posted on the ILJ board straight is such a pain in the ass that it's probably what most people still believe."

Angry Canadian said:
"There's an entire server dedicated to your gay discord operations. Just call the guy so we can put this nonsense to bed."

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Screenshot_20220511-224059_Discord.jpg

Deleted member 979

KF is for men. LCF is for women.

If you haven't vomited today already, you're about to.

Screenshot courtesy of a kiwi.
IMG_1590 (1).jpg

Anyone from KF watching this, do me a solid (ha) and just inform my thread that I don't shit myself. It's a fucking disgusting thing to suggest. I've been very fastidious about my hygiene to the point of OCD ever since I was a child, washing my hands after I pet my cat, handle cat food, touch a kitchen surface, mail in the mail box, and dirty laundry besides all the normal things you'd wash your hands for. Some everyday foods that you would consider palatable are disgusting to me and I hate touching them; the smell of them make me nauseous.

Reading this fucking screenshot made me want to shrivel up like a fucking raisin. Neither Blaine nor Michael are to be trusted for absolutely fucking anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident

Anyone from KF watching this, do me a solid (ha) and just inform my thread that I don't shit myself. It's a fucking disgusting thing to suggest. I've been very fastidious about my hygiene to the point of OCD ever since I was a child, washing my hands after I pet my cat, handle cat food, touch a kitchen surface, mail in the mail box, and dirty laundry besides all the normal things you'd wash your hands for. Some everyday foods that you would consider palatable are disgusting to me and I hate touching them; the smell of them make me nauseous.

Reading this fucking screenshot made me want to shrivel up like a fucking raisin. Neither Blaine nor Michael are to be trusted for absolutely fucking anything.
Courtesy of a Kiwi who won't tell your thread that? You lie this bad and say I can't be trusted?

wh2e7rffe4c61~2.jpg

【VOID】

Retired Staff

You can trust that everyone on this sphere of the internet is untrustworthy for the most part, some less so than others, but at the end of the day these are doxing sites dedicated to making fun of people.

You can trust that the women on lolcow.farm are going to be fat, angry women doing fat angry women things on the internet
1653192790829.png

You can trust the people on AMB to be gayoping Tommy Tooter in some way like convincing him that @SIGSEGV is on his way to Arizona to assassinate him.
You can trust that the people on lolcow.org are trying really hard to prove how they don't try hard at all.
You can trust that Josh is going to be an unhinged man on the internet who either cares about nothing or blindly bans people from KF he thinks might be cow-poly socks. lmao
Everyone's "trustworthy" to behave the way they behave.

You can trust the ladies on lolcow.farm to see this post and use it as evidence that I'm "in contact with you" or that I'm orbiting you
You can also trust that after I fucked with your discord servers I got bored and moved onto doing other things because I just don't see what's funny about you.