Horseshit Thread Rachel/Sourpuss Containment Thread

• Any cow who wants the opportunity to give their side of the story is welcome to register at Onionfarms and debate the subject matter at hand. This is what freedom of speech is all about.

Garbage racist threads get labeled with this.

Blaine Gaven Ross

Blaine Gaven Ross
Halal
TardCage Resident
ErikavsRachel.png

See ya around folks, have fun!
(For those that are slow in the brain the first line in the meme applying to me is in reference to a Rachel sperg out and not my actual belief.)​

• Dumb
Reactions: imageboard user

imageboard user

I dox kids
Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2022
You keep getting banned from LCF; also no one cares if you leave or stay. It's cringe attention whoring to announce you're leaving.

• Agree
Reactions: Sourpuss

Sourpuss

"Oh my god. It's all lemons! It always was!"
Registered
Apr 20, 2022
Like ex fucking scuse me you keep saying that I get banned/rejected from KF, LCF, whatever wherever else on a daily basis; but your sad leaky tranny ass was banned from OF 8 times, you've been banned from KF for a long time, and you keep getting banned from LCF. None of these websites want you here. You aren't poly, because nobody who wants you actually loves you, they just want to pump and dump. You will never have children. Just because you have your sperm frozen, doesn't mean any woman, surrogate or not, will want it in her hooha, especially given your genes have the proclivity to produce schizophrenic offspring JUST like you.

Every time you open your cum and shit filled mouth, you’re promptly told to shut the fuck up by everyone present because you’re nothing but an irredeemable, spineless pansy whose best bet is to take pot shots at exploited women, people who are secure in their gender identity, and people who can actually reproduce. At least with me, there’s “room for improvement” if I give in to the kiwis and the farmers and let them break me apart bit by bit until there’s not even a shell left, but they will never like you or be able to fix you unless you’re dead.

I hate to agree with Mike. I know his reputation and I don’t want anything to do with him. Now that he’s staff, I can’t block him and that sucks. But his point here is solid.

• dood
Reactions: imageboard user

About us

Onionfarms is a news and gossip forum covering current events, as well as public figure gossip and drama. Onionfarms.com is not in any way associated with Lolcow.org. Hosted by HostGator and a proud part of the Xenforo community

If you enjoy being a part of the Onionfarms community, you may donate via the following ways.

Cryptocurrency Donations

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 1: 0xCECf3FBe49F5e88807fD07b7207Dc33Cc80FEad

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 2: 1DdQsEt9UCwC8VTwCatAWMaWZVxbZNc8AF

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Wallet Address 1: qzh69zkxz6epp70vyw02n7uuqz3vqf88vs6efhhh8c

This is an adult website. If you are a minor please discontinue using this website.

Quick Navigation

User Menu