Christory Part 1 of the 12 Page Letter CWC (General Letter)

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
General Letter for the Sonichu Project.

Improvised Jail Envelope

Homemade Jail Envelope.jpg

General Letter Page 1.jpg

General Letter Page 2.jpg

General Letter Page 3.jpg

General Letter Page 4.jpg

General Letter Page 5.jpg

General Letter Page 6.jpg

General Letter Page 7.jpg

General Letter Page 8.jpg

【VOID】

Retired Staff
DANG IT, KENGLE! ADD A DANG WATERMARK!
hahahaha. He should unironically though. KF treats this place like a joke. Josh actively hates Kengle. They mock onionfarms all the time
except when a new Chris letter gets posted, then magically there are 50+ guests on. They're a den of rats, and the rats have fangs, and with those fangs, like vampires, steal attention from the site by reposting from here.
23692587-.gif

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
hahahaha. He should unironically though. KF treats this place like a joke. Josh actively hates Kengle. They mock onionfarms all the time
except when a new Chris letter gets posted, then magically there are 50+ guests on. They're a den of rats, and the rats have fangs, and with those fangs, like vampires, steal attention from the site by reposting from here.
View attachment 15700
They need to put some respeck on Kengle's name. He needs to put his cock and balls on the table and force everyone to accept it.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
im not tryna get back into contact with cwc, nor in his good graces.
now, with that said i feel it's foolhardy to cast him aside at this point.
i get you feel he took advantage of barb, but hell she could've equipped him better as opposed to rendering him practically defenseless.
idk, kinda just thinking outloud. i mainly think it's retarded to try and keep sonichu going without cwc.