• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Onionfarms is Going Slow

onionfarts

Baby Onion
The site is unfortunately running worse today, to the point that most of the time my posts/reactions aren't going through and I don't enjoy trying to post on it. I hope you get this resolved soon.

Empresa

Ladmin
I hope you get this resolved soon.
1683594185462.png

well josh is getting the tor version of kiwi back up tomorrow so hopefully are the sad lurkers disperse by then.eeeeeeee

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
most people arent going to download it to go on kiwifarms
You don't have to download tor. It's built into Brave and you can open a tor window there.

A lot of kiwis already have tor downloaded, though, and wouldn't be disappointed if having to use it discouraged a heap of the fresh meat which flocked to the site over the last 12 months.

Empresa

Ladmin
I'd rather see this site grow a bit than Joshfarms go back up tbh but hey, it is what it is.
same I really do, as much as I appreciate our cozy smol community, but nobody thinks about coming here until they get burnt by josh or disillusioned with the whole site. we get a lot of weirdos that can't crack it on onion or kiwi, like blaine the skitzo troon, elaine , and the 14 year old hacker, but we have standards , the naught cunny parties from yesteryear are over now.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
You don't have to download tor. It's built into Brave and you can open a tor window there.

A lot of kiwis already have tor downloaded, though, and wouldn't be disappointed if having to use it discouraged a heap of the fresh meat which flocked to the site over the last 12 months.
Now that Chris sightings are happening again, making things frustrating for the average butt sniffer can't be the worst thing for the community. Last thing they need is a bunch of retarded 12 year olds trying to get everyone in on their oh so brilliant trolling plans.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Under 100 people online shouldn't be slowing down the site and if it is then Ken needs to do something about it if he wants OF to be a viable alternative to KF.
I agree, but I have to say, the forum is way better right now than it was half a day ago.
Null said that Brave's Tor browser isn't working for what he has right now. He just said people need to get the generic Tor browser:

KFOnionIsUp.jpg

I just tried optimizing my main WordPress Site with a plugin. See if Onionfarms runs better now.

It's still a bit slow or even non-responsive when I try to embed quotes (I have to press the button twice to push through) but otherwise it's noticeably better than yesterday. Thank you!