• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

New Coke Zero

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
The company promised “an even more iconic Coke taste” for its new version of Coke Zero. But some anxious consumers remember the New Coke debacle of 1985. Coca-Cola changed the flavor of its soda in 1985 and enraged a nation.

Now, the company is doing it again, risking another outcry. This time, it is changing the taste and look of one of its most popular soft drinks: Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, better known as Coke Zero, the diet spinoff that is supposed to closely resemble the sugary version of “classic” Coke.

New Coke Zero - Does it pass the taste test?
I’m a veteran of the Cola Wars. I was a senior in high school when New Coke came out in April 1985. My high school didn’t even have a kitchen in the cafeteria, just vending machines, because it was the 1980s and that’s how it was. (We also had a senior smoking room at school. Kids, ask your parents.)

According to this Coke Taster
“I’d never ask for more of this drink,” I told my husband. Would I complain if it was served with a burger, or popcorn at the movies? I mean, probably not. Maybe different diet sodas shouldn’t be consumed back-to-back, because focusing so intently on the differences led to none of them tasting great.