New Administrator

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
The use of the infamous n-word and "faggot" on Onionfarms.Yeah they are tossed around like water on the forum. It's part of the vulgar forum banter on here. It's a pretty harsh environment in here. And to be honest, I have to take it just like anyone else.
lel he takes it.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
To appease the Gods of Olde, I nominate @Other_Panther. He will make a perfect sacrifice.
The other {o}Ps! The other {o}Ps! The {o}Ps of the discord hells that guard the feeble {o}Ps of the onionfarms!... Look away... Go back... Do not see! Do not see! The vengeance of the infinite abysses... That cursed, that damnable sockpuppet account... Merciful {o}Ps of the onionfarms, I am mad at the internet!
goblerino.gif
demonicop2-png.6660

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
The other {o}Ps! The other {o}Ps! The {o}Ps of the discord hells that guard the feeble {o}Ps of the onionfarms!... Look away... Go back... Do not see! Do not see! The vengeance of the infinite abysses... That cursed, that damnable sockpuppet account... Merciful {o}Ps of the onionfarms, I am mad at the internet!
View attachment 9245
demonicop2-png.6660

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
>bothering to greentext at all
YWNBAW
You will never be a real nigger. You have no gun, you have no welfare, you have no bastards. You are a white man twisted by rap and other niggers into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Niggers are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed niggers to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even transiggers who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a real nigga. Your crime rate is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy robbed, he’ll ask you to return it without police the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected face paint.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the ubearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone instead of dumping you into a river, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a cracka is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton with an average brain cage.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning black.

naught

Registered
You will never be a real nigger. You have no gun, you have no welfare, you have no bastards. You are a white man twisted by rap and other niggers into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Niggers are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed niggers to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even transiggers who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a real nigga. Your crime rate is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy robbed, he’ll ask you to return it without police the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected face paint.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the ubearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone instead of dumping you into a river, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a cracka is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton with an average brain cage.

Yummy, i love that one.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

Care to put your welfare check where your rapsheet is, crackass?
2200 EST, 02/31/2056, 420 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your fake ass gangsta homies as you want; I'll die by fentanyl overdose, but X gon' give it to ya

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Care to put your welfare check where your rapsheet is, crackass?
2200 EST, 02/31/2056, 420 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your fake ass gangsta homies as you want; I'll die by cop, but all of you will have a fentanyl overdose.
Sorry I already have plans to gun down demonrats at that time.

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
Women are so un-chaste these days I can't even. Each day, every day, I have to contend with whole heaps of soda cans dangling on my mini-peen as I watch bestgore and genocide Canadians for negrating me. Think of mocking me?! Think again, kiddo. Fuck you! I have a certified degree in basement-dwelling while e-begging on the net while AnOminous waxes his lawyering fat against my nipples. It's one heck of a Ride. I have Jewish admins playing my Trombone. I have literal CIA NIGGERS monitoring your move each day, every day until I ban you because I can! Fuck you, just fuck you! I am A MAN and I. WILL. HAVE. MY. TRADWIFE!

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Women are so un-chaste these days I can't even. Each day, every day, I have to contend with whole heaps of soda cans dangling on my mini-peen as I watch bestgore and genocide Canadians for negrating me. Think of mocking me?! Think again, kiddo. Fuck you! I have a certified degree in basement-dwelling while e-begging on the net while AnOminous waxes his lawyering fat against my nipples. It's one heck of a Ride. I have Jewish admins playing my Trombone. I have literal CIA NIGGERS monitoring your move each day, every day until I ban you because I can! Fuck you, just fuck you! I am A MAN and I. WILL. HAVE. MY. TRADWIFE!
You're fat and no woman will ever have sex with you.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
You're fat and no woman will ever have sex with you.
Not even @Gangweedfan's mom?
You gotta herd that Jewish cattle, herd the kike cattle.

naught

Registered
Fuck you Iban you helped kill 8chan.