Message For OnionFarms.com from Jesus Christ Chris Chan Sonichu from VA Prison (01/13/2022)

Zombo

Registered
Jan 10, 2022
Recorded specifically for OnionFarms.com because Chris said this was the 'nicer' forum. I am not a loltroll so I won't be returning even if Christine asks me to deliver more messages.

I absolutely regret inserting myself into Christory. IDK why I thought I could lend a sympathetic hand to what I viewed as a mentally handicapped AND mentally ill person who needed it. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

I am trying to help get you the content you want but I won't weather the storm necessary to get it. I will just post shit on My YT from now on if I get anything else.

Peace and Love

• Haha
Reactions: Königin Erika

Königin Erika

Innocent Shitposter
Registered
Nov 2, 2021
Great Lakes Area
www.onionfarms.net
Recorded specifically for OnionFarms.com because Chris said this was the 'nicer' forum. I am not a loltroll so I won't be returning even if Christine asks me to deliver more messages.

I absolutely regret inserting myself into Christory. IDK why I thought I could lend a sympathetic hand to what I viewed as a mentally handicapped AND mentally ill person who needed it. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

I am trying to help get you the content you want but I won't weather the storm necessary to get it. I will just post shit on My YT from now on if I get anything else.

Peace and Love

Not a loltroll but running now ensures you'd become a lolcow. Embrace your Chris Chantent, you're already covered in the shit. You cannot escape it, you cannot hide from it.

So did ya give them a money order?

• Agree
Reactions: energon cube

Sailfish

Owner
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big Bossman
Dec 10, 2019

Peace and Love

Is there a mirror or a copy of this video someone made?

Sailfish

Owner
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big Bossman
Dec 10, 2019
Not a loltroll but running now ensures you'd become a lolcow. Embrace your Chris Chantent, you're already covered in the shit. You cannot escape it, you cannot hide from it.

So did ya give them a money order?
Whoa. Just because you are in the Cowsphere doesn't mean you are a lolcow per se. The Cowsphere includes both lolcows and their associates (orbiters) who are not lolcows.

a t o m i z e d

"He who laughs last, laughs best."
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
Jan 3, 2021
lel, you burned out fast didnt even make it a full fucken year. thanks for the contributions even though you came off like a dick. see ya around space cowboy!:story:

a t o m i z e d

"He who laughs last, laughs best."
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
Jan 3, 2021
Whoa. Just because you are in the Cowsphere doesn't mean you are a lolcow per se. The Cowsphere includes both lolcows and their associates (orbiters) who are not lolcows.
trollcow.

About us

Onionfarms is a news and gossip forum covering current events, as well as public figure gossip and drama. Onionfarms.com is not in any way associated with Lolcow.org. Hosted by HostGator and a proud part of the Xenforo community

Onionfarms CowTrak

Made with Padlet

Follow Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt/Onionfarms on social media

If you enjoy being a part of the Onionfarms community, you may donate via the following ways.

Cryptocurrency Donations

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 1: 0xCECf3FBe49F5e88807fD07b7207Dc33Cc80FEad

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 2: 1DdQsEt9UCwC8VTwCatAWMaWZVxbZNc8AF

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Wallet Address 1: qzh69zkxz6epp70vyw02n7uuqz3vqf88vs6efhhh8c

This is an adult website. If you are a minor please discontinue using this website.

Quick Navigation

User Menu