• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwifarmer schizoposting

General gossip about kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
1662584129912.png

/threads/unabashedhermaphrodite-belial-the-actual-queen-actuallybella1-autisticaizen-blaine-gaven-ross-jess-ross-erika-starling.99380/post-1292568

Share your favorite Kiwifarmer schizoposting

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
Man i'd add a bunch of my shit if i'd only archived it. I was scitzo back in the day.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Why don't you post some of your own schtizoposts from the archives, nohull? lol
Name a single "schtizo"post I ever made that wasn't a joke or a reference you're too fucking autistic to get.
"Nohull"
Pretty amusing how you retards still think this is somehow an own.