Shaka Blonde

Baby Onion
Tell him you're of age, that'll dampen his enthusiasm
GIF_20240406_222102_302.gif

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Tell him you're of age, that'll dampen his enthusiasm
Please don't hurt any kids.

I went back to check the AR thread and found ever second to third post was SSJ. I guess he was that thirsty guy in the WoW guild back in the day.
This is a slightly less bad accusation but still highly, highly disgusting.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Odd Opossum has broken their brains, now anyone who speaks against the narrative is a sock account.
View attachment 52128
now this is how you discourage newcomers from joining your site.
View attachment 52135
The only people who criticize Kiwi Farms are parasites and degenerates, people with moral fiber support it.
"everyone who disagrees with me is my boogeyman!" so classy, isn't it? fucking hell, these guys are like SJWs except way funnier since these people have more meltdowns than any other SJW

View attachment 52145
DO NOT bring up someone's pedophile past while Sheriff Toolbox is in town (This is on the profile wall for beefis).
View attachment 52147
LIVELIHOODS ARE AT STAKE CONSEQUENCES MUST HAPPEN
THIS motherfucker really is something to behold. hey toolbox, stop seething you childish faggot
toolbox said:
i'm not alone in wanting you to face consequences
lmao, wtf? this dumb nigger couldn't even see the hypocrisy of his wording

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
I personally wouldn't be seen agreeing with this person just because I hate Josh but you do you, lil buddy
Also, giving a remote fuck if someone weens is just sucking Josh's dick.
Troll whoever and however you want. Kiwi Farms isn't the arbiter of what's acceptable online
well, if you want to get yourself in trouble for felonies then go ahead. keep on weening like le ebic trollerino

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
You're actually not allowed to call anyone a dumb nigger since you're probably the most retarded user on this forum behind @Nektar Geist and @The Gays From LA

@The Gays From Baghdad is based and halal pilled though ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
1712468517402.png
1712468537579.png
hmm... i wonder whose sock is this. also, apparently being against weening is a dumb thing to do. okay nigger, fuck off back to redditfarms retard.

I'm literally a felon with neck tattoos. I don't give a shit about saying mean things to retards on the internet.
Do you want me to explain to you how far you can go with trolling before it becomes legally actionable or should I just break you in so you're not so spooked about going to card game boot camp for a few months?
hello @Stop Socking Gaylord

polonium

just another blast of glory
Hellovan Onion
I'm literally a felon with neck tattoos. I don't give a shit about saying mean things to retards on the internet.
Do you want me to explain to you how far you can go with trolling before it becomes legally actionable or should I just break you in so you're not so spooked about going to card game boot camp for a few months?
Using a beard to sketch out a jawline is hardly "neck tattoos"

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Yes, you sound like a fucking faggot for trying to police what other people do because of some vague KF rule. Go back there and blend in if you want to suck Josh's dick that bad, lame ass little pearl clutching cry baby
k you're retarded then.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I can't imagine jannying for free if I wasn't part of the site's and or subforums inception. Double that for sock hunting and back seat moderation as a nonjanny. Hella cringe and it makes you look like that guy on the block that can't even run his own household.

It seems like it cuts into touch/smoke grass time way too much too.
Just clown on a nigga and go, Fedbait.:opeed:

Last edited: