JustaMinx / Rebecca Roe

Subtitle
streamer , boxer , black sheep , alcoholic , typical mick.

Empresa

Ladmin
JustAMinx / Rebecca / Becca born in Ireland, on 3 November 1996
she's a streamer

she's a boxer
1679713193425.png
promo for the next bout
1679711530686.png
1679877402833.png
1679877590838.png
but most importantly she's a hard drinking mick
firefox_7iBxy60ZGF.gif

I guess that's how that guy was able to get away with sleeping under her house
1679712939586.png

1679713032074.png

1679720159120.png

1679720956152.png

Highlights from her recent stream that got jinx banned a third time from twitch

Streamer Awards 2023
1679877459337.png

mrs clause is enroute to streamer awards
Minx’s former close friend and fellow streamer, QTCinderella, has previously spoken out about how she has “tried everything” to help Minx get help with apparent alcohol dependency. She took the matter public following the Streamer Awards drama, where QT claimed Minx was “yelling and making everyone uncomfortable,” before having to be taken to the ER for liquids during the afterparty. This apparently caused the party to be shut down, allegedly costing $50,000, with Minx offering to foot the bill.
“I got together a group for an intervention,” QTCinderella said on stream, “and then got the rehab, got family involved. I’ve tried fucking everything. She doesn’t want the help. I’ve tried handling it privately. It hasn’t done anything, so I am just hoping that maybe all of this will finally make her realize she needs to get help and she can’t keep using excuses.”
1679752561354.png

1679752572362.png

1679877388536.png

Minx Addresses the night of the event
Admits her alcoholism

JustaMinx “has a problem” during Twitch fight​

after the drama surrounding her appearance at The Streamer Awards.
Minx’s Twitch stream concluded with a confrontation between her and her sister, after the streamer moved back to her home country of Ireland to spend time with her family. This move was a result of the controversy surrounding the Streamer Awards,Minx was shown loudly arguing with her sister during the stream, with the pair’s father becoming involved as the altercation erupted.

Through all of the shouting, Minx’s sister can be heard telling her she “has a problem,” before Minx makes the wild claim that her sister has an “underaged boyfriend.” Minx’s father can then be heard telling one or both of the women to “stop being an aggressive fool,” before he calls the accusation of Minx’s sister dating someone underage “insane.”
The clip then comes to an end, as the stream was swiftly brought to its conclusion. Viewers can be seen in the chat telling JustaMinx to end her stream so that the drama can take place in private. Unfortunately, this came too late, and the fight is now being discussed across the internet.

Login to see the hidden content

& now we're here , Jinx says she's going to lay off the bottle as she is experiencing seizures from the excessive drinking, but let's where that goes..

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
she's a lesbian btw..
You think she cums from the other women beating her up or splooshes at the domestic violence she's legally allowed to inflict?
Lesbians, sex pests the lot of them.
View attachment 31179
DRINK MOAR AND TAKE MOAR PILLS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
View attachment 31180
SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS.
I haven't seen a girl choking back this many tears with shitty eyeliner since I went to the gloryhole and most of those were men. What a SLUUUUUUUT.