Grazuulda

Registered
There is a reason why CWC is isolated from other inmates. He would be raped, beaten or stabbed in a week. Doxxing is not illegal unless it involved things such as bank account information. My admin stays.
You can go to normal prison and still be segregated from the other inmates. But hey, if Chris' plan is to go to the nuthouse I wish him all the best.
And I mean that in the sincerest way possible.

About the doxxing, just so you know the law doesn't agree with Kengle's statement about that. And being as its an admin doing it you guys might want to get your shit in order. I'm just saying. Again, I don't really care. Your admin got about as far with doxxing me as Chris did at getting some actual punane.
(Besides his mothers, of course.)
im naught, my aim with cwc was only to mitigate damage.
I wasnt around for the motherfucking saga, he went with someone who encouraged him to follow his dreams.
I don't know who everybody is man. But if anyone here writes with Chris just write him the following letter:
"Dear Chris, you're not a woman and you are not God, you are fat."
Just put that on there. I'm sure he'll snap out of it.
added to random.txt
Very good. very expert. I'll toss you some shekels over the crypto so you can, u know, pay the bill for this place.

Have a wonderful, scrumptious, lovely day.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
You can go to normal prison and still be segregated from the other inmates. But hey, if Chris' plan is to go to the nuthouse I wish him all the best.

About the doxxing, just so you know the law doesn't agree with Kengle's statement about that. And being as its an admin doing it you guys might want to get your shit in order. I'm just saying. Again, I don't really care. Your admin got about as far with doxxing me as Chris did at getting some actual punane.

I don't know who everybody is man. But if anyone here writes with Chris just write him the following letter:

Very good. very expert. I'll toss you some shekels over the crypto so you can, u know, pay the bill for this place.

If you want to write Chris and tell him to snap out of it by all means go ahead and do so. You don't need our permission.

Grazuulda

Registered
If you want to write Chris and tell him to snap out of it by all means go ahead and do so. You don't need our permission.
naw, i have enough going on in my life i don't need that to try and make a name for myself.
i'm relevant enough on my own.

besides your admin already tried to doxx me i'm sure chris will do the same for everyone who's ever written him a letter.
he's great at that.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered

cool report it or stfu.
if youre going to go to a place and make accusations it would help your case if you knew what was going on, as opposed to grandstanding. and i dont write to cwc fuckwit.

holy reddit, the btc address is at the bottom of the page.

naught

Registered
naw, i have enough going on in my life i don't need that to try and make a name for myself.
i'm relevant enough on my own.
he typed on the weekend on an offshoot of a lolcow forum
besides your admin already tried to doxx me i'm sure chris will do the same for everyone who's ever written him a letter.
he's great at that.
cry about it moar.

Grazuulda

Registered
Lol, you're crying about things being illegal.
Where do you see me "crying" exactly? I mean you FAILED at it. So you and me we don't have a problem, sport. I was just trying to explain to you that doxxing is illegal, and that before maybe one day you do succeed at it, it might end up hurting you. I'm just always willing to help the less fortunate such as yourself, by trying to explain to them to not do something.

naught

Registered
Where do you see me "crying" exactly? I mean you FAILED at it. So you and me we don't have a problem, sport. I was just trying to explain to you that doxxing is illegal, and that before maybe one day you do succeed at it, it might end up hurting you. I'm just always willing to help the less fortunate such as yourself, by trying to explain to them to not do something.
It isn't, cry moar.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Please show me the law where doxxing is illegal.

Grazuulda

Registered

cue kengle's denial and mental gymnastics..

naught

Registered

Do a flip

naught

Registered
Listen, next time you wanna try and doxx someone maybe do it under one of your many sock puppets, Kengle. At least that way you'll have plausible denial. Doing it under an Admin account is almost as retarded as Chris. But I guess after all this time Chris rubbed off on you.
:wow: youre STILL crying and concern trolling.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner

"First-ever doxxing case convict gets two years jailtime": That's in Hong Kong under Chinese law​

"New Jersey Man Gets 16 Months for Doxxing Federal Judge on Facebook and Twitter"​

Kaetz admitted that on October 18, 2020, he posted the unnamed judge's home address on his Facebook and Twitter accounts with the knowledge and intent that others might cause her harm. Did you read this article, he was doing this with the intent of causing her harm.

"Could Skai Jackson Really Get in Trouble for Exposing Racists on Social Media?"
https://www.distractify.com/p/what-did-skai-jackson-do: Now I will admit this is a gray area. But no one has ever come to my house because of what someone posted on Kiwifarms

"Influencer accused of doxxing men says she did not mean to create ‘name-and-shame’ group" The Straits Times in Singapore.

"Professor wrongly labelled as racist in Charlottesville": I am not sure if this applies to us.​

"12 HUGE CELEBSHACKEDFINANCES EXPOSED": We dont do financial information

Grazuulda

Registered
Yes, and with what intention I wonder did "your mod" tried to doxx me while I arrived here with my first post fresh of the boat, Kenny?

Making friends?

Coming by for a nice cup of tea?