• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Grazuulda

Registered
Don't expect me to be a regular here, because I'm just not good with forums, but I do have one burning question I'd love to see answered by people who actually are in contact with Chris, you know, the "weens":

Besides the reason of being able to talk to Chris, why are you feeding in to his delusions? Why not just send him a letter and tell him "No Chris, you are not God, there is no cartoon universe it doesn't exist, you fucked your mother and you need help desperately."

If you think you're "helping" Chris while at the same time feeding in to his delusions you are not truly a friend imho.

That is all.

Attachments

• chrisandjoshuashalom.jpg
    chrisandjoshuashalom.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 243

Grazuulda

Registered
first of all I don't get the seething replies. second of all oh noes, heavens to betsy! you found out who i am mister hackerman! whatever am i going to do?

trembling in my little boots here! didn't I see you on internet tough guy magazine march issue?

Attachments

• auxJrv4Tn6_B3sZGMs6qRWw7B0OuVJTtLMOT3a3544I.jpg
    auxJrv4Tn6_B3sZGMs6qRWw7B0OuVJTtLMOT3a3544I.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 233

Grazuulda

Registered
btw i'm outta here for real now, since i'm STRAIGHT.

you gaylords coulda just answered my fucking question, speaking of doxxing, contacting chris is a sure shit way to get yourselves doxxed, but then for real, not unlike you gay dumbdumbs are attempting here. so the best of luck to ya'll with that..

Grazuulda

Registered
oh and one final last note: nice admin abuse there fishing out my throwaway email addy. and you guys say Null is bad? scumbag as he might be I never ever had him do that to me and i've been banned on kiwifarms around 50 times.

they never ever tried to doxx me there.

anyway, toodles, fags

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
oh and one final last note: nice admin abuse there fishing out my throwaway email addy. and you guys say Null is bad? scumbag as he might be I never ever had him do that to me and i've been banned on kiwifarms around 50 times.

they never ever tried to doxx me there.

anyway, toodles, fags
We are not feeding into his delusions. The letters he sent are the ones he gave us permission to post online. Is he genuinely delusional? The only one who could answer that for sure is CWC herself.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
btw i'm outta here for real now, since i'm STRAIGHT.

you gaylords coulda just answered my fucking question, speaking of doxxing, contacting chris is a sure shit way to get yourselves doxxed, but then for real, not unlike you gay dumbdumbs are attempting here. so the best of luck to ya'll with that..
You might be straight, but you're still a massive faggot.

Grazuulda

Registered
You might be straight, but you're still a massive faggot.
I know I wasn't going to respond anymore, but I had to to that line:

If not trying desperately to get in a retard's good graces by placating them and humoring their delusions just to try and make some sort of a name for myself to even bigger retards on the internet is being a faggot, then i'll gladly be that faggot.

We are not feeding into his delusions. The letters he sent are the ones he gave us permission to post online. Is he genuinely delusional? The only one who could answer that for sure is CWC herself.

K, when's the last time you told Chris he's wrong and not a god? when's the last time you told him the cartoon universe isn't real, and that he shouldn't be raping his elderly mother?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I know I wasn't going to respond anymore, but I had to to that line:

If not trying desperately to get in a retard's good graces by placating them and humoring their delusions just to try and make some sort of a name for myself to even bigger retards on the internet is being a faggot, then i'll gladly be that faggot.

K, when's the last time you told Chris he's wrong and not a god? when's the last time you told him the cartoon universe isn't real, and that he shouldn't be raping his elderly mother?
All you will get for your efforts is that he will write you off and block you.

Grazuulda

Registered
All you will get for your efforts is that he will write you off and block you.

And thats a bad thing? What Chris needs right now more than anything is a reality check. Either truly be a friend to Chris and give him that, or continue feeding in to his delusions and make him worse.

Ah, who am I kidding, you guys talking to him are all in it for yourself and its not like I actually care. They call people contacting Chris weens for a reason and honestly I can't tell who's worse. Chris, or the weens. Chris is just being Chris, what are the weens trying to be?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
And thats a bad thing? What Chris needs right now more than anything is a reality check. Either truly be a friend to Chris and give him that, or continue feeding in to his delusions and make him worse.

Ah, who am I kidding, you guys talking to him are all in it for yourself and its not like I actually care. They call people contacting Chris weens for a reason and honestly I can't tell who's worse. Chris, or the weens. Chris is just being Chris, what are the weens trying to be?
He has heard people giving him reality checks a hundred times over. Christine needs intensive medical treatment for mental illness.

Grazuulda

Registered
TL;Dr thnx for taking the bait.
Sure, you're welcome, definitely-not-Kengle.

Btw you tried to pathetically doxx me after my very first post, so really, who's fanny flustered here? is it me, or you?

He has heard people giving him reality checks a hundred times over. Christine needs intensive medical treatment for mental illness.

You're talking to him Kengle, try fucking harder.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator

Btw you tried to pathetically doxx me after my very first post, so really, who's fanny flustered here? is it me, or you?

i hate to burst your bubble but you can't cure a schizophrenic by telling him to snap out of it. That was not me trying to doxx you..

Grazuulda

Registered
lol @ this dood
i hate to burst your bubble but you can't cure a schizophrenic by telling him to snap out of it. That was not me trying to doxx you..
Sure. Then you should fire that admin, unless your policy says its ok to doxx people? Last time I checked they actually made it illegal to do that.
As to "curing a schizophrenic", I don't know if he is. And you are right about that if its an actual psychosis nothing will work but meds. If he ISN'T though you might wanna advice him to cut the god-bullshit, at least in court. Or they're gonna throw him in an institution for the criminally insane and shoot him full of lithium and haldol. An insane asylum might look good on paper, some retarded criminals did think that, until they were actually there. Trust me on this, an actual "normal" prison is better.

Is he genuinely delusional?
Since I'm in it now anyway what exactly do you mean by that? Are you trying to say he's actually a woman and god?
Because in that case wow. just wow.

I'll believe it when he makes the prison bars disappear, walk out and actually spawn living, breathing cartoon characters in the real world. Oh, and raise Bob from the dead. Although he might not wanna do that since he fucked his own mother.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Sure. Then you should fire that admin, unless your policy says its ok to doxx people? Last time I checked they actually made it illegal to do that.
As to "curing a schizophrenic", I don't know if he is. And you are right about that if its an actual psychosis nothing will work but meds. If he ISN'T though you might wanna advice him to cut the god-bullshit, at least in court. Or they're gonna throw him in an institution for the criminally insane and shoot him full of lithium and haldol. An insane asylum might look good on paper, some retarded criminals did think that, until they were actually there. Trust me on this, an actual "normal" prison is better.

Since I'm in it now anyway what exactly do you mean by that? Are you trying to say he's actually a woman and god?

I'll believe it when he makes the prison bars disappear, walk out and actually spawn living, breathing cartoon characters in the real world. Oh, and raise Bob from the dead. Although he might not wanna do that since he fucked his own mother.
There is a reason why CWC is isolated from other inmates. He would be raped, beaten or stabbed in a week. Doxxing is not illegal unless it involved things such as bank account information. My admin stays.

naught

Registered

im naught, my aim with cwc was only to mitigate damage.
I wasnt around for the motherfucking saga, he went with someone who encouraged him to follow his dreams.

naught

Registered

added to random.txt