Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Creepy Pig Man

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
Remarkable Onion
Hey serious question how do any of you summon the energy to deal with yourselves day after day or the will to live? Your lives seem to universally suck, you're mad at anyone who crosses your field of vision and displays any vulnerability at all, the only internet subculture who would accept you you're constantly engaged in backbiting petty bullshit with. The most disgustingly worst aspect of the forum itself seems to be a footnote in your grievances (the founder is extremely obviously into little boys and you can see that through his political ideas, his associations, his actions, and things he's actually stated out loud to other people).

I'm just kind of amazed nobody on KF proper talks about the psychiatric toll this obviously has to be taking on all of you. Nobody there talks about depression or anxiety. Even something like this forum seems to have no goals beyond aimless gossip that has no clear mature moral issue with anything happening over there. Just that Josh is gay for banning people or something lol. What an empty stupid life.
Imagine thinking KF is the thing that harmed our mental health in the first place.

The Fool

Remarkable Onion
I'm just kind of amazed nobody on KF proper talks about the psychiatric toll this obviously has to be taking on all of you. Nobody there talks about depression or anxiety.
I'll give you an honest not-shitposty answer, it's really not healthy to dwell on mental shit. Seek treatment, try to straighten yourself out, find something to make you happy, and learn to deal with yourself. Talking about your mental illnesses and anxiety online is not good. At best, you're just trying use your own shortcomings as a means to an end, to seek attention and pointless validation from an uncaring community that you've misplaced your trust in. At worst, you're looking for advice from people who are not professionals and probably have their own share of unresolved issues. There is no good from talking about your mental illnesses online. Every professional environment I've ever been in online has simply responded with "seek help" or a suicide hotline number if someone is having an episode.

Also personally if KF is bumming me out then I just take a break, a few weeks or even months. If you can't learn to take a break from online circlejerks then your mental problems are really rooted deep.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Also personally if KF is bumming me out then I just take a break, a few weeks or even months. If you can't learn to take a break from online circlejerks then your mental problems are really rooted deep.
You freaks got a bunch of trans people to kill themselves, I'm not sure what level of delusion you're operating on but I think the national media here already made up their minds about you and the culture.

The Fool

Remarkable Onion
You freaks got a bunch of trans people to kill themselves, I'm not sure what level of delusion you're operating on but I think the national media here already made up their minds about you and the culture.
Dunno what you mean by "our culture", if you've been on KF for a decent amount of time, you'd realize it's composed of several mutually-exclusive groups that all hate each other. It basically is a social networking site by this point, just a really fucked up one.

FeederFeverFiver

Baby Onion
Dunno what you mean by "our culture", if you've been on KF for a decent amount of time, you'd realize it's composed of several mutually-exclusive groups that all hate each other. It basically is a social networking site by this point, just a really fucked up one.
Better yet - not all the people even laugh at cows on KF and even sympathize with them, imagine that!

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Please venture off any of these cloistered shithole sites and take note of how many people despise KF for completely valid reasons. One is that it's a bunch of bigot trash united under the banner of getting transgendered people to commit suicide.

I signed up here and got my name and address listed immediately. A lot of pissy young adult men who have a lot unfocused anger and direct it in some pretty exhaustingly inept and cringey ways, a lot of it at women, other races and of course trans people.

The Fool

Remarkable Onion
Please venture off any of these cloistered shithole sites and take note of how many people despise KF for completely valid reasons. One is that it's a bunch of bigot trash united under the banner of getting transgendered people to commit suicide.

I signed up here and got my name and address listed immediately. A lot of pissy young adult men who have a lot unfocused anger and direct it in some pretty exhaustingly inept and cringey ways, a lot of it at women, other races and of course trans people.
I think you're blaming your knee-jerk over-reaction and the inevitable backlash on other people instead of yourself. You seem very quick to judge people, and that just makes people want to judge you back.

You know there's a lot of trannies on KF, right? The joke about KF's mod team being trannies isn't a joke, a lot of them actually are trannies. It's not about what (they want to be) between their legs, it's about how much of a tantrum they throw when you criticize them.

Not defending KF, just giving you a unique point of view, since you seem insistent on retaining yours. Having an open mind is more fun than you think.

FeederFeverFiver

Baby Onion
Please venture off any of these cloistered shithole sites and take note of how many people despise KF for completely valid reasons.
You seem to have those reasons on hand. Care to list them?

One is that it's a bunch of bigot trash united under the banner of getting transgendered people to commit suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Davis - this guy managed to befriend an Imperial Wizard of one of the KKK chapters because he listened to what the "bigoted trash" had to say. If you weren't a schizo, perhaps you'd understand why places like this attract people who hate the sexually dysphoric and transsetters.

I can tell you but I don't know if you can hear.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
I think you're blaming your knee-jerk over-reaction and the inevitable backlash on other people instead of yourself. You seem very quick to judge people, and that just makes people want to judge you back.

You know there's a lot of trannies on KF, right? The joke about KF's mod team being trannies isn't a joke, a lot of them actually are trannies. It's not about what (they want to be) between their legs, it's about how much of a tantrum they throw when you criticize them.

Not defending KF, just giving you a unique point of view, since you seem insistent on retaining yours. Having an open mind is more fun than you think.
Man this really just is the lowest circle of hell of the internet with a fat guy that has cat boy ears and a plug up his ass in the center of the frozen lake instead of lucifer. And a bunch of pedo accusations.

You are the saddest people I have ever encountered in my life dude

FeederFeverFiver

Baby Onion
Man this really just is the lowest circle of hell of the internet with a fat guy that has cat boy ears and a plug up his ass in the center of the frozen lake instead of lucifer. And a bunch of pedo accusations.

You are the saddest people I have ever encountered in my life dude
Dante's ninth circle of hell is for "betrayers" and "treacherous". Who do you think we've betrayed?