Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
It's very interesting that Jewsh says I talk behind his back or acts like I don't expect what I say to get back to him. It's often very obvious who his spies are and it's funny you can't even dissent elsewhere, despite the fact doing do onsite will get you banned.

Deleted member 291

It's very interesting that Jewsh says I talk behind his back or acts like I don't expect what I say to get back to him. It's often very obvious who his spies are and it's funny you can't even dissent elsewhere, despite the fact doing do onsite will get you banned.
Who are his spies? I dont want to accuse anyone but the jumping swarf seems like one because he is always blatantly simping for null.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Who are his spies? I dont want to accuse anyone but the jumping swarf seems like one because he is always blatantly simping for null.
I dont think jumping dwarf would dm as a null capo even as aids as he is, anybody can view the site so there more then I could imagine. I'm more so talking about people who are checking OF's main page like a dozen times at 5am their time.
Have you tried calming down?
Have you tried not being Jewish