• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
yea dude thats where i was literally just a ton of niggers and blocks of buildings were abandoned and the weather is fucking shit on top of it
Gnarly. I was just passing through but definitely caught the vibe on my way.
Regardless, Josh ain't going there now, is he? 😏
He's such a fucking coward. He's probably the only man I know of that's genuinely afraid of trannies, let alone our brothers of basketball.
I offered to be his registered agent and he went on this weird spiel about me needing to have a gun.
Like bruh, I'm not afraid of twinks in dresses, even though you moved across the planet to hide from them.
That's all the Eastern Europe trip was about for him.

Kek, yeah, I get it.
I'm glad shit worked out as it has. I still vehemently support KF but what a blunder it would have been to get legally entangled with Josh.
I gave him a full disclosure on who I am and thank fuck he got spooked by my retaliation and robbery charges.
I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed 😭