Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
He once threatened to ban me from chat for using Comic Sans for my messages there. I'm 100% serious.
Edit: have some screenshots
1607882811498.png

Methinks he took my shitpost thread a bit too seriously.
1607882847024.png

And here's when he threatened to chatban me for using Comic Sans MS in chat lol

Last edited:

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
I'm genuinely surprised he didn't nuke the site after that post considering soon after he went on a fucking tirade banning people left and right, getting strict with his rules, and shielding jannies for being called out on their bullshit.
tkp6zp.PNG

And then there were these golden pics, some of it relating to Josh thinking there was a gay-op happening on Discord (which to be honest discord IS gay though, idk why people still use it)
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

nil

Baby Onion
I'll say it again: the fact that JCM thought that Trump would kill Sec. 230 by vetoing the NDAA shows how little he knows about politics.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
He once threatened to ban me from chat for using Comic Sans for my messages there. I'm 100% serious.
Edit: have some screenshots
View attachment 631
Methinks he took my shitpost thread a bit too seriously.
View attachment 632
And here's when he threatened to chatban me for using Comic Sans MS in chat lol
I will admit I have a preference for Times New Roman but seriously, banning someone over a font preference???o_O

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
It's apparently for Space Station 13. Shame, it would have been hilarious to watch another retard gas himself like that one time on /k/.

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
It's apparently for Space Station 13. Shame, it would have been hilarious to watch another retard gas himself like that one time on /k/.
Is that the guy that fell for the crystals or a separate dude?

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Is that the guy that fell for the crystals or a separate dude?
The guy who fell for the crystals was on /b/, and it was almost certainly a shitpost. There was a guy on /k/ who made chlorine gas in his bathroom and took pictures as his skin started to blister and get fucked up. It was either real or a very convincing fake, but either way it was funny.