Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Joshua has tragically passed away

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
As if on the wings of an angel, our sweet boy has left this world for a better place. I'm sorry your time on this earth had to be filled with so much strife and persecution. You spent your time championing a noble crusade, and it seems that battle was too much for you to bear. We never did see a resolution to the infamous Lego Controversy, but we will collectively forgive you for that transgression, and remember you for the good times. Thank you for bringing us so much joy and laughter and hatred and frustration. I hope that you find the rest and peace in death that was never yours in life. Goodnight, forever. I'll miss you, my sweet prince.

Screenshot 2023-01-31 111021.png

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
As if on the wings of an angel, our sweet boy has left this world for a better place. I'm sorry your time on this earth had to be filled with so much strife and persecution. You spent your time championing a noble crusade, and it seems that battle was too much for you to bear. We never did see a resolution to the infamous Lego Controversy, but we will collectively forgive you for that transgression, and remember you for the good times. Thank you for bringing us so much joy and laughter and hatred and frustration. I hope that you find the rest and peace in death that was never yours in life. Goodnight, forever. I'll miss you, my sweet prince.

View attachment 28922
He'll burn for the Lego incident.