• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
Here's something worth mentioning: zed posted this shortly before being banned
1612033004093.png1612033015439.png
Josh filed to change his name but (according to zed) never actually went through with it. Maybe he'll try again sometimes. It's worth keeping an eye out for.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Here's something worth mentioning: zed posted this shortly before being banned
View attachment 3069View attachment 3070
Josh filed to change his name but (according to zed) never actually went through with it. Maybe he'll try again sometimes. It's worth keeping an eye out for.
Don't people usually change their names these days if they are trooning out?

Is KF going to be under the admin of Josephine/Joanna Moon soon?

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
That’s pretty dumb considering how closely some people pay attention to his antics. When 9ch opened, Vice had an article up about it the next day, for example. Jewsh would not be able to get away with it at all and changing his name would only make him look shadier/shiftier to boot.

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
It doesn't matter anyway. Even if he got away with a name change he still has an inexplicable decade long gap in his resume and he's not a very good programmer. I don't see a way for him to get a real job.

Deleted member 158

Moar content!

While doing some other digging I came across this:
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa….png
Wanted to know if know if smoking weed would give him milkers:
red.png
Champthom ain't so much of a champ himself. An outspoken atheist and nice guy™ who doesn't understand why women won't look at his profile.
champthom.png
RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(1).png
Wishing SIDS on babies for being annoying + a reference to a post already in the OP.
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(2).png
Josh in disguise or a loyal follower of early times? You decide!
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(3).png
A little more talk of his Blockland days and a members testimony...
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(4).pngScreenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(5).png

And then the big one comes in!
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(6).pngScreenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(7).pngScreenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(8).png
The real stocking or an impostor? Some details are matched, such as Josh's hatred of the US military and police officers which stocking confirmed in 2017. As the writer of this thread, I'm confident its actually her.
Josh proves himself to be even more of a sperg by in the most cringe-inducing manner possible asking female users to sex him and make him feel "loved", all the while disregarding their very own dignity.

NYPA, either.
Screenshot_2021-02-07  cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon CWCki admin, wa…(9).png

Chris was never the virgin with rage. It was Josh!

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Moar content!

View attachment 3771
View attachment 3772
Champthom ain't so much of a champ himself. An outspoken atheist and nice guy™ who doesn't understand why women won't look at his profile.
View attachment 3779
RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
View attachment 3780
Wishing SIDS on babies for being annoying + a reference to a post already in the OP.
View attachment 3781
View attachment 3782
View attachment 3783View attachment 3784

View attachment 3785View attachment 3786View attachment 3788
The real stocking or an impostor? Some details are matched, such as Josh's hatred of the US military and police officers which stocking confirmed in 2017. As the writer of this thread, I'm confident its actually her.
Josh proves himself to be even more of a sperg by in the most cringe-inducing manner possible asking female users to sex him and make him feel "loved", all the while disregarding their very own dignity.

NYPA, either.
View attachment 3789

when the E-girl doesn't trade the trinkets you give her for erotic role play sessions
Screenshot_2021-02-07 Screenshot_2021-02-07 cow - Null aka ichverbot aka IbanZ aka Joshua Moon...png

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Moar content!

View attachment 3771
View attachment 3772
View attachment 3779
RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
View attachment 3780
View attachment 3781
View attachment 3782
View attachment 3783View attachment 3784

View attachment 3785View attachment 3786View attachment 3788

NYPA, either.
View attachment 3789

I hope Josh finally starts socking here to defend himself. I know he wants to so bad.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
To be fair, I don't most of them know about this stuff.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Onion Farms. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shitposting most of the content will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Kengle's autistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from lolcow literature, for instance. The Onion Farmers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these posts, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Onion Farms truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in SIGSEGV's existencial catchphrase "Bear Computer," which itself is a cryptic reference to 4chan's board /g/. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kengle's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have an Onion Farms tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Just remember: this is the exact same guy that tons of people on the other farms simp for, calling Daddy and giving money to. Even (supposedly) literal boomers like JosephStalin.
To be fair, I don't think most of them know about this stuff.
I can assure you that JosephStalin doesn't know based on my conversations with him and if you reached out to him respectfully, he would likely understand the situation.
A lot of kiwis are probably like this.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Onion Farms. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shitposting most of the content will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Kengle's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from lolcow literature, for instance. The Onion Farmers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these posts, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Onion Farms truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in SIGSEGV's existencial catchphrase "Bear Computer," which itself is a cryptic reference to 4chan's board /g/. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kengle's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have an Onion Farms tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>Kengle
>nihilistic outlook
I swear to Allah you fucking kaffir.