• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

cybertron

Remarkable Onion
What the fuck is this supposed to be?

View attachment 9955
MusicBrainz is an open music encyclopedia that collects music metadata and makes it available to the public.

MusicBrainz aims to be:

1. The ultimate source of music information by allowing anyone to contribute and releasing the data under open licenses.
  2. The universal lingua franca for music by providing a reliable and unambiguous form of music identification, enabling both people and machines to have meaningful conversations about music.

Josh has made music? Or he is on this site by mistake? Someone has the exact same name?

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Null is TKO. So now I can buy the website rights to KiwiFarms and turn it into a wild sanctuary site for Kiwi birds and kiwi fruit 🥝

Empresa

Ladmin
1662405726664.png

family emergency btw, but has enough time to shitpost on poast
1662405730857.png

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Drachencum

Registered
Used to use Kiwifarms back in the day when it was mostly just dumb Chris Chan drama. When I visited a few years back it was really disappointing to see that its userbase had completely degenerated into retard ass shit like howling about how da twannies are killing the soul of western society.

I kinda had Josh pinned as a cow for his dumbass posts for a long time, acting like he was some glorious leader of an important movement when the only important thing he had in his life was a forum devoted to fucking with all of the lowest hanging fruits of society. The literal second someone actually managed to fuck with him back he not only goes down flailing and screaming, but admits that he has erectile disfunction while he does it, it's like the early days of Chris Chan all over again.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Hellovan Onion
Used to use Kiwifarms back in the day when it was mostly just dumb Chris Chan drama. When I visited a few years back it was really disappointing to see that its userbase had completely degenerated into retard ass shit like howling about how da twannies are killing the soul of western society.

I kinda had Josh pinned as a cow for his dumbass posts for a long time, acting like he was some glorious leader of an important movement when the only important thing he had in his life was a forum devoted to fucking with all of the lowest hanging fruits of society. The literal second someone actually managed to fuck with him back he not only goes down flailing and screaming, but admits that he has erectile disfunction while he does it, it's like the early days of Chris Chan all over again.
he will likely just ended his own legacy with an hero saga, and he will never create something as interesting as cwcville, sadly :(