Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Dude-Weed

Baby Onion
Been 70 minutes and he hasn't broken 9k once. A year from now the limit will be 5k, and that's if he's still on YouTube.
From what Jim said on stream his health has taken a turn for the worse, he will be lucky to make to this time next year. This sucks, I like Jim he isn't much older than me and so is dying pretty young. Keep Jim in your prayers.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
From what Jim said on stream his health has taken a turn for the worse, he will be lucky to make to this time next year. This sucks, I like Jim he isn't much older than me and so is dying pretty young. Keep Jim in your prayers.
Dude is 40 thats not young. Also his stream was better than the bore of last month.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Jim is literally dying and is spending Hai last few hundred days on earth talking about lolcow Ethan Ralph on pedophile website Poast.

RALPHAMALE W
f3116bcc9944f926d9b32a762abfb7e387ed048b4fe3846df631b14b5eb563e4.gif

Say My Name

Registered
Looks like mr munchaussens peaked at 8.2k this stream. Love how he bragged about getting more than Nick Fuentes who gets 6-7k yet Nick doesn't have a large legacy youtube channel, is banned from youtube and twitter, starts his streams late (11 pm-3 am eastern time), and streams 5 days a week without the value that scarcity adds. James just has to face the fact that he's washed, and it's not because he's been banned from several different places like Nick or Ralph had! All you have to do to see how far he's fallen is look at his streams on Odysee. He and Josh Moon both do a weekly morning stream, and Jim's the one who pulls less! It's only gonna dwindle more and more, Mister Turbofag, and pretty soon, you'll be in the same spot as Phil, Jordie, and the rest.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
Looks like mr munchaussens peaked at 8.2k this stream. Love how he bragged about getting more than Nick Fuentes who gets 6-7k yet Nick doesn't have a large legacy youtube channel, is banned from youtube and twitter, starts his streams late (11 pm-3 am eastern time), and streams 5 days a week without the value that scarcity adds. James just has to face the fact that he's washed, and it's not because he's been banned from several different places like Nick or Ralph had! All you have to do to see how far he's fallen is look at his streams on Odysee. He and Josh Moon both do a weekly morning stream, and Jim's the one who pulls less! It's only gonna dwindle more and more, Mister Turbofag, and pretty soon, you'll be in the same spot as Phil, Jordie, and the rest.
Show me where gym touched you.

Say My Name

Registered
So this old bum did a whole stream coping about America First going to the moon and he peaked at 9K??? Three months ago, his stream on Keffals, which was lesser news, got 11-12k and now he's down to holding barely over 9k for 10 minutes? This nigga's washed! You know James Augustine will never mention Wayne Lambright again after he went on the Killstream for another all time classic! James was beggin' so hard for that Wayne interview months ago only to get GUNTED by the legend! BTW, how's no Ralph November going? Killstream viewership at an all time high, Twitter poppin' off, Ralph interviewing legends like Roger Stone, Ali Alexander, Laura Loomer, Andrew Anglin, etc. We know where you are headed James, the question is: when? Tick tick tick, old queer, it's gonna be 🔥🔥🔥

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
So Jim spent his last stream tard wrangling Fagmenco, Randbot, Brian Holloman (Gator), and Brony Alberto? What happened to the cool kid on the internet? No internet friends? Just internet allies!
Don't forget sucking Jershs dick before crowning him a Internet hero.