Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Mister Metokur or jim81jim is an ebin oldfag, he makes videos on internet lore happenings /gg/ /pol/ /cow/ and commentaries alike.
Pastebin archive where haberman goes into metokur lore.
(a)
p.m. - Habermann: what can i do for you
4:11 p.m. - Habermann: never mind, ya' took too long lol
4:11 p.m. - Habermann is now Offline.
6:07 p.m. - Habermann is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
6:07 p.m. - Sentry: Oh, sorry, I was at work
6:08 p.m. - Sentry: No idea if you see replies though since you've apparently blocked me
6:30 p.m. - Habermann is now Online.
6:30 p.m. - Sentry: Ah, hello!
6:31 p.m. - Sentry: Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was called into work and forgot I left Steam on
6:32 p.m. - Habermann: alright, i can answer a couple of your questions
6:32 p.m. - Habermann: sorry about the instant-block, but i get a lot of randos on steam who just request trades 'n' stuff
6:32 p.m. - Sentry: Oh, don't worry about it. I get the same thing as well
6:32 p.m. - Sentry: I was just wondering if you knew anything about InternetAristocrat (https://www.youtube.com/user/InternetAristocrat) having his channel reactivated and plastered with METOKUR banners and what not
6:33 p.m. - Sentry: I mean, the about page is apparently a quote from you as well so I figured what better place to start haha
6:34 p.m. - Habermann: i'll give you my best guess as to the situation here since i try to keep my hands clean and head clear of anything jim & co are up to these days
6:34 p.m. - Habermann: so, last i heard, jim (internet aristocrat) shut down his youtube and other associated stuff for whatever reasons he claimed or what have you
6:34 p.m. - Habermann: like i said, i don't keep tabs
6:35 p.m. - Habermann: my best guess is some of his crew are keeping the persona alive now across the different twitter accounts popping up
6:35 p.m. - Habermann: i'd bet you money a guy by the name of "nervatel" is running at least one of the accounts, and maybe even this youtube channel
6:35 p.m. - Sentry: Oh? Someone you've met before?
6:36 p.m. - Habermann: basically the bulk of IA's inner circle are ex-METOKUR guys
6:37 p.m. - Habermann: so what you'll probably see over the course of the next few days is more stuff going up with my old dorky circa-2009 photos
6:37 p.m. - Habermann: plastering the METOKUR logo on stuff and trying to get under my skin and whatnot
6:37 p.m. - Sentry: Ah, yeah, it didn't make sense that it'd have your name attached considering the writeup about it on your site
6:38 p.m. - Habermann: i mean, that's the goofy thing about it too lol. anyone who reads any deeper into things will inevitably visit METOKUR and see the write-up
6:38 p.m. - Habermann: and then if they go a step further and look at what i'm doing now, that's essentially jim feeding me youtube views and shit
6:39 p.m. - Habermann: not that i particularly want them when i think about what the source of that is really gonna be, but whatevs
6:39 p.m. - Sentry: I suppose when you put it like that, it is drawning attention to The Dinner Dates, yeah
6:39 p.m. - Sentry: drawing*
6:40 p.m. - Habermann: not to make too fine a point of it, but jim pulled stunts like this back when we were still friendly with each other, and it didn't bother me back then lol
6:41 p.m. - Habermann: i may be retired from deliberately being a jerk to people online, but i think he's mistaking that to mean that i'm a total softie now? i dunno
6:41 p.m. - Sentry: Aaah, now I remember why The Dinner Dates rings a bell, yeah, Jim got all his stuff removed didn't he? https://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/2k929c/_/clk6st5 6:42 p.m. - Habermann: post-METOKUR he basically co-founded the dinner dates with me
6:41 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, Jim always did seem pretty black and white when it comes to most things. He left since he was saying about how people using Patreon is no different than shit Gawker does
6:42 p.m. - Habermann: oh, so he never explained his motivation for starting the dinner dates then, did he? lol
6:43 p.m. - Habermann: sorry to pull back the veil on this, and you can take it with a grain of salt if you want:
6:42 p.m. - Sentry: Most of his IA persona was cut off from anything else in the past. I'd only heard of Jim81Jim for the first time a few months ago
6:43 p.m. - Sentry: Oh, no, go ahead, this is all really interesting
6:43 p.m. - Habermann: the original goal of the dinner dates was to get partnered and make money, which i would earn under my name and analytics account and split with him
6:44 p.m. - Habermann: he was gonna post his "internet aristocrat" style videos on the channel too and sort of serve as the lightning rod that brought in the big views, and translate to big money
6:44 p.m. - Habermann: he would never attach his name to an analytics account and attach that to whatever channel he was running, because it would leave a paper trail
6:44 p.m. - Habermann: which is why he never monetized the internetaristocrat channel i reckon
6:44 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, that sounds about right.
6:45 p.m. - Habermann: but yeah, the whole IA deal was constructed deliberately to be inflammatory and get a bunch of attention
6:45 p.m. - Habermann: like, he's laughing at all the folk who believe gamergate is really about "ethics in journalism"
6:46 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, I mean, I got the feeling he wanted to get into a war with Gawker/ZQ etc etc but not so much for any reason other than just to sling shit at people
6:48 p.m. - Habermann: yeah, pretty much. and the bigger the spotlight grew on him - probably by accident on his end - it actually became harder for him to make any sort of move on anyone
6:48 p.m. - Habermann: it's the philosophy we sort of divined during METOKUR
6:48 p.m. - Habermann: the second a target of ours started getting attention from too many people, like the ED crowd or youtube ranters or whoever else, we'd have to move on right away because we couldn't get a word in edgewise
6:49 p.m. - Habermann: the attention-seekers and folk looking to "make a name" for themselves become a sort of deafening white noise which makes it harder for us to get heard
6:50 p.m. - Habermann: so, i guess he's trying to wipe the slate clean right now or something? assuming it isn't just nervatel and blackfacekermit and co. running all the accounts now
6:51 p.m. - Sentry: Ah, so BlackfaceKermit knew Jim before IA? I think most people got the impression that IA just came out of nowhere and after that was when he first met BlackfaceKermit, KingofPol etc
6:51 p.m. - Habermann: oh, no no no lol
6:51 p.m. - Habermann: IA was a gimmick we invented during METOKUR
6:51 p.m. - Habermann: me and him built it for the purpose of harrassing some poor folk on youtube
6:52 p.m. - Habermann: blackfacekermit was a member of some youtube commentary crew i couldn't even remember the name of if i tried, and so we knew him from back then
6:52 p.m. - Habermann: kingofpol i don't know anything about
6:52 p.m. - Habermann: but you have to bear in mind that before IA, and even before METOKUR, jim was in big with the "youtube ranter" community
6:52 p.m. - Sentry: His Spax3 videos and that as 81Jim81?
6:53 p.m. - Habermann: so he established a lot of long-term connections there
6:53 p.m. - Habermann: yeah, exactly. and he still keeps folk like bigal around for company who he met in that time
6:53 p.m. - Habermann: they were all part of a sub-crew within the youtube ranter community who were bought and paid for by a guy named "axelstripe1"
6:54 p.m. - Habermann: literally a guy who paid money to a lot of established youtube ranter types to make the sort of videos he wanted to see
6:54 p.m. - Habermann: armake21 was infamously paid in the form of an alienware computer at some point by that guy
6:55 p.m. - Habermann: what i'll say next is speculation, but i'll point out the fact for you, since it's another sort of funny tidbit on the real jim
6:55 p.m. - Habermann: jim first met us because he wanted to "reveal the secret" on all that, which he never actually got around to doing
6:55 p.m. - Habermann: but that was his "in" on getting into METOKUR
6:56 p.m. - Habermann: my best guess is he tried to get some of that axelstripe1 money for himself, and got denied
6:56 p.m. - Habermann: that is the only motivation i can really come up with for why he'd have been willing to sell out some of his friends like bigal and the like
6:56 p.m. - Habermann: but i guess he "saw reason" at some point and abandoned that plan
6:57 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, he's always said along the way, at least under the InternetAristocrat name that he doesn't feel right being given money, donated games or anything like that
6:57 p.m. - Habermann: oh, that's all show to be sure lol
6:57 p.m. - Habermann: he loves getting free games from nervatel and co.
6:58 p.m. - Habermann: we mooched a ton of games off of him and some other folk when we were in the early days of the dinner dates
6:58 p.m. - Habermann: and i guarantee he's still getting free games paid for by his inner circle right now
6:59 p.m. - Habermann: if he openly asked for money or monetized his videos, he'd have never been able to establish whatever position he did on the imageboards and reddit or whatever
6:59 p.m. - Habermann: also, like i said earlier, it'd have left a paper trail leading to his name
6:59 p.m. - Habermann: jim has no principles about any of that stuff. it's all to maintain his privacy
6:59 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense
7:01 p.m. - Habermann: i can be transparent about the fact i have a monetized channel and that one of my co-contributers posts his patreon around
7:01 p.m. - Habermann: it's probably very easy to find my name and the paper trail will lead right to me
7:02 p.m. - Habermann: but that's because i'm honest about everything i said on the METOKUR apology page and about my motivations now, and the audience i'm catering to is less obsessed with "shilling" or whatever you wanna call it
7:03 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, I thought it was ironic when he set up his alternate Twitter account that no one believe him which pissed him off a lot yet his videos were a lot of "Don't just believe what people say"
7:04 p.m. - Habermann: what jim wants above all other things is control. the bigger he got as IA, the less control he had over the mob
7:05 p.m. - Habermann: i can't really speak to the content of most of his videos from that period because honestly, they were very hard to watch for me
7:05 p.m. - Habermann: i guess i am sort of a softie as far as feeling physically ill hearing what he had to say about certain folk
7:05 p.m. - Habermann: but if i'm right right now - which, hey, i might be totally wrong as it turns out! - he has control over the various twitter alts going right now
7:06 p.m. - Habermann: as far as he can sit back and tell nervatel and whoever else is running them what to do
7:06 p.m. - Sentry: At the moment, it's supposedly him under @int_arlstocrat (l instead of an i) and someone else under the original. The original at the moment mentioned METOKUR and that while the alt said pretty much Good job whoever took my account, enjoy the whiny commenters
7:07 p.m. - Habermann: everything about the IA was carefully constructed to appeal directly to neo-conservative imageboard / reddit / general MRA culture, likely with the goal of building up just large enough of an audience to get under zoe quinn's skin
7:08 p.m. - Sentry: That's pretty much exactly what it turned out to be before blowing up
7:08 p.m. - Habermann: it got out of hand, he lost control, probably realized how much money he was throwing out the window by not being able to monetize, and so he shut it down
7:09 p.m. - Habermann: i've gotta admit, there is a comedy element to how many people are falling for it all
7:09 p.m. - Sentry: Which part in particular?
7:09 p.m. - Habermann: well, it goes to show how easy it is to manipulate those groups i mentioned earlier
7:10 p.m. - Habermann: the fact that jim got away with it so easily when it comes across so transparently to most folk outside of his audience / people who are more socially conscious or liberal
7:10 p.m. - Sentry: Oh, yeah. To anyone outside of the channel, it seems insane some of the conclusions that are jumped to but I don't think anyone watching it really cared even if they realised. They just wanted to see someone torn down
7:11 p.m. - Habermann: the "anti-GG" crowd has been explaining for months how this has all been about targetted harassment, but the neo-cons and the rest of the crowd are so desperate for someone to cling to / to validate their worldviews, they willfully ignore the facts
7:11 p.m. - Habermann: and so you have the folk who legitimately believe that this has anything to do with "ethics in games journalism"
7:12 p.m. - Habermann: the folk behind the scenes who were doing the truly gross shit are despicable, don't get me wrong. nothing funny about those folk to me
7:12 p.m. - Sentry: I don't doubt there are people who believe in ethics in game journalism and want it to be better but at the same time, you'd be kidding if there wasn't also harassment, third party or otherwise
7:12 p.m. - Habermann: ... well, maybe besides the fact they gave up on the whole "we are anonymous we are legion" mantra and so easily looked up to a false idol
7:13 p.m. - Habermann: but nah, mostly just sad from my perspective
7:13 p.m. - Habermann: and i mean, it accomplished close to nothing, except making zoe and anita household names / furthering their causes
7:14 p.m. - Habermann: i feel bad for them for the harassment they received, but they're stronger people than any of the people attacking them. honestly: the folk on the harassment end would crumble under that sort of pressure
7:13 p.m. - Sentry: Probably the thing that gets me the most about it is the "We're winning the war". It's the internet, there's no "war" to be won but they say Oh, the FBI is looking into claims people attacked themselves and what not
7:14 p.m. - Habermann: you can dox a so-called anon or /pol/itician and their whole world falls apart
7:15 p.m. - Habermann: if jim got doxxed, you'd never hear from him ever again
7:15 p.m. - Sentry: There was talk of him being doxxed but I never saw anything to do with it. For a bit, he was saying he worked as an architect and his office lady was in tears but I assumed it was a load of shit
7:15 p.m. - Habermann: jim laid out plenty of false leads and such, yeah
7:16 p.m. - Habermann: probably one of the few people who would actually have his info at this point is that lady friend of his
7:15 p.m. - Sentry: There was talk of him being in the Phillipines or something for a bit too?
7:16 p.m. - Sentry: Oh yeah, uhh, I forget her name but I know who you mean
7:16 p.m. - Habermann: don't quote me on it, but i think it's his dumb gross stereotypical fantasy to move there
7:16 p.m. - Habermann: he buys into the whole "all asians are submissive" stereotype
7:16 p.m. - Sentry: Oh yeah, I talked to him once about it aaaages ago and he said something about the oncoming economic growth and what not
7:17 p.m. - Habermann: nah, he just has a "type" when it comes to women lol
7:17 p.m. - Sentry: Oh, I mean outside of the whole women thing but yeah, he's always said about asian women too
7:18 p.m. - Habermann: but yeah, that lady friend holds the key to some pretty damning information most likely
7:18 p.m. - Habermann: he'd better not rub her the wrong way or he might end up screwing himself
7:18 p.m. - Sentry: Oh, before I forget, do you know if he was under any other names? I know about xenojim which is around a few places
7:18 p.m. - Sentry: Well, she caused a bit of trouble on his last "drunk" stream which is why people got pissed at him
7:19 p.m. - Habermann: i'll recite the ones i remember, but i have a pretty poor memory unfortunately (couple years of painkiller abuse with heavy drinking will do it to you)
7:19 p.m. - Sentry: No idea if this is him: https://www.flickr.com/people/125867603@N05
7:19 p.m. - Sentry: He doesn't seem like the type of guy to use Flickr haha
7:20 p.m. - Habermann: he should've started off as jim81jim / xenojim, became gamesgoodmebad for youtube, before becoming sir jimbo on METOKUR
7:20 p.m. - Habermann: he established IA during that time, left to become gamesgoodmebad again
7:21 p.m. - Habermann: came back to the dinner dates as sir jimbo, and then became IA once more
7:21 p.m. - Habermann: there are probably (read: definitely) gaps there, but hell if i know 'em lol
7:21 p.m. - Habermann: that flickr account is very unlikely to have anything to do with him
7:21 p.m. - Habermann: especially with it being a 2014 reg date
7:21 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, it didn't seem right but I wondered being the same username and name
7:22 p.m. - Sentry: Those names seem about right, I haven't heard of any others myself. He did say he'd pop up in probably half a year so I wonder if he'll be under a new name
7:23 p.m. - Habermann: very likely, but he won't be able to help himself from drawing attention back on himself again
7:22 p.m. - Sentry: KingofPol did say in a stream once that he had a new channel up already but I haven't heard anything about it since
7:23 p.m. - Habermann: meanwhile, i've held onto this "habermann" name for the past 5 years, in spite of the fact i've been doxxed under it and the fact that it's attached to a past i regret lol
7:24 p.m. - Habermann: so, i dunno. at the end of the day, it's very hard to fear jim when i know what he's really all about
7:24 p.m. - Habermann: he can dox me again and call me a traitor or whatever he wants, but it really doesn't mean much to me coming from a pathological liar like him
7:24 p.m. - Sentry: I don't know about the US but doxxing alone doesn't even mean much unless someone actually heads to where you are
7:25 p.m. - Habermann: eh, i got the ol "food delivery" treatment for about a week once
7:25 p.m. - Sentry: I probably wouldn't care if I was doxxed since besides the fact I'm pretty much no one when it comes to any sort of online status, I live far away haha
7:25 p.m. - Habermann: someone tried to mail me flowers but they got the wrong address
7:25 p.m. - Sentry: Hahaha
7:26 p.m. - Habermann: it's really not a huge deal if you're not a huge personality / hateable target
7:26 p.m. - Habermann: if jim is really trying to make me a new target for the mob, he's gonna be really disappointed when he realizes he can't get anywhere near the same amount of heat on me as he could someone like zoe
7:27 p.m. - Habermann: i don't doubt that anita ran the risk of getting shot at that school or whatever that situation was
7:27 p.m. - Sentry: Yeah, in deactivating the account, it shed all subscribers so his reach is nothing like it used to be. Majority of users won't even realise his account is back up likely
7:27 p.m. - Habermann: and zoe had the photos taken outside the house she was situated at, so that's legit
7:28 p.m. - Habermann: but nobody is gonna come knocking down my door in ohio lol
7:28 p.m. - Habermann: helps that nobody lives in ohio, i guess
7:29 p.m. - Habermann: oh well. we'll see if he tries it anyway come tomorrow or the day after
7:29 p.m. - Habermann: worst case scenario, he feeds me youtube views which translate directly to monetization money in my pocket
7:30 p.m. - Habermann: i end up having to block some folk on tumblr or twitter or wherever, and i go about my day
7:29 p.m. - Sentry: I wouldn't be too worried
7:30 p.m. - Habermann: yeah, like i said: it's sort of hard to be worried about this lol
7:31 p.m. - Habermann: anyway, i'll be shuffling off now. it's still sort of fun to hear what "the other side" thinks about things i'm sort of indirectly involved in, and to hear what the other side of the story is supposedly supposed to be lol
7:32 p.m. - Habermann: lemme know if jim ever gets doxxed or something, yeah?
7:32 p.m. - Sentry: Ah, no problem! Haha, I'll keep up updated. Thanks for all the interesting info
7:32 p.m. - Habermann: no worries. 'night 'night
7:32 p.m. - Habermann is now Offline.
(https://encyclopediadramatica.wiki/index.php/Mister_Metokur)
Much more usernames on his ED page
It's said he joined the metokur forum under the supervision of Haberman, who jim81jim told he would show how to make commentaries.
Some lore on gamergate:
archives:
/gamergate/ vs /ggrevolt/
(https://archive.is/9rUCa)
(https://archive.is/QsjdP)
(https://tinyurl.com/qy9gjm4)
(https://archive.is/ZdQVL)
(https://archive.is/IMsSP) (e drama thread)
(https://archive.is/dkERV)
Pre gamergate playlist:

To start here's an admission zedkissed60 got Jim's dox right, although in a show of ego Jim gives credit to tinklepants.
MMarchiver provides timestamps in the pinned comment at the top.

He did a few series, some finished most incomplete.
He did tumblirisms
which bled over into deviants
And hugbox chronicles

Also a nice crossover between him and the sons of kojima:
Which meshed well with the dsp catfish.

For some unknown reason around this time he warned vee the shota lover of /cow/.

Funny note: around this time metokur contacts nool and said he's weary of montigraph the 1337 boomer hacker, nool diffused the situation.

Clip from nools gf Tea_Clips Amber Jeffries, metokur said he'll destroy the skeptic community.

Later he let himself get roped into newproject2 and the simpsiracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshPPP4ever

Jersh Internet Defense Force
Baby Onion
Listening to the Montagraph call. Extremely boring... Basically just Jershy listening to a old crazy boomer rant.
I don't even get the vibe Jershy did it for Jim.
Only thing stood out for me is Jershy in the beginning going: "I am in the state of errrrhhh I am in Russia."

naught

Registered
Listening to the Montagraph call. Extremely boring... Basically just Jershy listening to a old crazy boomer rant.
I don't even get the vibe Jershy did it for Jim.
Only thing stood out for me is Jershy in the beginning going: "I am in the state of errrrhhh I am in Russia."
What do you think of how he handled ppp?

JoshPPP4ever

Baby Onion
People seriously believe the cancer theory?
Got married, changed name, brought a new house, doxed, stopped streaming right afterwards.
But hey look at this magical cancer that explains it all. I know what I will do when I get cancer, I get married and buy a new house right away!

Cancer bros convince me on that theory

ForgetfulFerret

Bruh, where da fuck is my house?
Remarkable Onion
Got married, changed name, brought a new house, doxed, stopped streaming right afterwards.
But hey look at this magical cancer that explains it all. I know what I will do when I get cancer, I get married and buy a new house right away!

No

naught

Registered

During his TGWTG series of videos he mentioned having medical issues he's also tweeted about it.
He is also a pussy.

JoshPPP4ever

Baby Onion

My theory goes like this:
He mentioned he was trying to be a teacher. Mostly likely public school.
Minn. has huge amount of Somali "refugees" that gets put in public school.
Probably caught something from them and the school put him on leave due to safety issues.
We know he was sick and quit job and went neet from his videos and the fact that he started grifting.

I don't think there is anything support cancer besides he smokes.

ForgetfulFerret

Bruh, where da fuck is my house?
Remarkable Onion

My theory goes like this:
He mentioned he was trying to be a teacher. Mostly likely public school.
Minn. has huge amount of Somali "refugees" that gets put in public school.
Probably caught something from them and the school put him on leave due to safety issues.
We know he was sick and quit job and went neet from his videos and the fact that he started grifting.

I don't think there is anything support cancer besides he smokes.
Damn, bro. You've cracked the case!

Glownigger

Registered
He said he wanted to move to Texas but bought a house in his shitty state after his paypig streams.

Though it's weird despite being doxxed nobody has come to his house to take a picture of him and his gook wife.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I remember seeing Gym randomly pop up in the youtube chats of the IP2/IRL crowd and even make some $5 superberries to the streamers in question from time to time, not very often, he's gotta keep his Irish gold in that leprenchaun pot.

I remember one time that one IRL streamer was mocking a mentally deranged and physically crippled veteran in a wheelchair who was black and homeless and Gym joined in, that made me somewhat MATI, since:
1. I don't like the IRL scum, the prankcalling community and le epic IRL hidden camera crowd to begin, and this is especially true for IP2 with and I think their community and all the streamers should be violently purged.
2. Gym at one point critised leftists for cancelling a right-wing charity that supported veterans and went full-on muh support veterans with gibs.
3. Gym is dying and at that point was testing the waters to see how much he could get away with, he's not only an atheist afterall, Gym is a self-proclaimed antitheist Randian.
4. The pathetic Sweaty Squad members kissing his eceleb cancerous ass all over the chat was annoying as fuck.

This was late 2018, 2019, around that period.