Kiwifarms Gossip Is there any evidence that Kiwifamrs did dox and harass people into suicide. / Jacob S. Blaustein thread

General gossip about kiwifarms

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Like I am new to this drama and I have no interest in trawling through the farms because it is so dang big. What evidence was collected of Joshua Moon's and his site's crimes?
Plenty of people have been fucked with by KiwiFarms over the years. There are thousands of threads on the site and over a million posts. At some point in time or another most eCelebs have been doxed/swatted/harassed/hacked etc.
And yet KF only has a "confirmed" body count of 2 and some people "believe" (read: soapbox) Near's "death" as well despite the fact that there is no death certificate nor obituary nor anything that would imply he's not alive and well.

This isn't new either. You may be a zoomer and have no fucking clue what you're talking about, or you may be a tranny from the Lucas brigade, I really don't give a shit; but the fact of the matter is that the exact same shit people are saying today about KF were things that people have said about 4chan, about ED, and about plenty of other places on the internet before KF became the megalith it is.

KF didn't kill those trannies. They killed themselves. They chose to kill themselves rather than log the fuck off at any point in time. They chose to fight instead of letting it go. If they had logged off the internet and chilled the fuck out and let things blow over or at least learned to roll with the punches and accept that some people are going to make fun of them and live with that they'd still be alive.
They chose their egos, they chose to be terminally online. And they chose their own ends. No one else made that choice for them.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The people that killed themselves had mental problems unrelated to Kiwifarms. On the other hand, it would be a reasonable assumption that a thread on Kiwifarms in all probability made their problems worse. As far as the alleged suicide of Byuu/Near, that turned out to be a hoax. It partially depends on one's perspective.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
The TL;DR is this.
There's a right way to respond to "cyber bullying" and a wrong way. Choosing to crusade over a meaningless online persona, and choosing the virtual world and virtual clout that amounts to literally nothing will be the wrong decision 100% of the time.
Too lazy to archive a Ray William Johnson youtube short

A woman with over a million subscribers set up a meet and greet and NO ONE showed up. That's what online clout counts for. That's what people are defending.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The TL;DR is this.
There's a right way to respond to "cyber bullying" and a wrong way. Choosing to crusade over a meaningless online persona, and choosing the virtual world and virtual clout that amounts to literally nothing will be the wrong decision 100% of the time.
Too lazy to archive a Ray William Johnson youtube short

A woman with over a million subscribers set up a meet and greet and NO ONE showed up. That's what online clout counts for. That's what people are defending.

Celebrities have an "acquired immunity" to being affected by stuff such as a thread on KF because they are celebrities. Your major celebrities are going to be "Kiwifarmed" every day by National Enquirer, National Examiner and so forth and so on. It is not the same for a private individual.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Celebrities have an "acquired immunity" to being affected by stuff such as a thread on KF because they are celebrities. Your major celebrities are going to be "Kiwifarmed" every day by National Enquirer, National Examiner and so forth and so on. It is not the same for a private individual.
Grace_Africa is just some boobie instagram model lady. She's not really a celebrity. She's internet famous.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
And how do you find death certificties then?
There are plenty of websites that will do a free search for a death certificate, and even more that are paid sites. People who are invested enough to find out, and the people on KF are invested enough to find out, have paid subscriptions to sites like BeenVerified, TruePeopleSearch, AncestryDotCom, etc. Doxing is part of the culture of the site and most people are bad at it so they pay for it.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Doesn't matter. Lucas got doxed by a doorknob. These people are more autistic than you can possibly imagine. If there's something to be found, if it exists in a digital format, they'll find it if they want to.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Well that said is there evidence here on this site of Kiwifarms encouraging harassement?
If people want to engage in bizarre or socially discouraged behavior like shitting their pampers, sucking a binky and personifying themselves as a babyfur then they should either take themselves less seriously/grow a thicker skin; or stop engaging in the behavior that gets them ridiculed if they can't handle being ridiculed for being beyond weird.
Every choice we make in life comes with a tradeoff. We have to weigh the consequences of our actions and decide for ourselves what we're willing to give up to make the choices we do. Sometimes the consequences of our behaviour is public ridicule. If people are willing to deal with that to live life the way they want to live it, all power to them. If they can't handle the ridicule then they should reevaluate their priorities.
Cost-Benefit Analysis. Does the cost justify the benefit? These people seem to think so but I have zero sympathy for people who can't let go of meaningless internet shit long enough to take the .45 out of their mouths.

Every choice we make in life comes with a tradeoff. We have to weigh the consequences of our actions and decide for ourselves what we're willing to give up to make the choices we do. Sometimes the consequences of our behaviour is public ridicule. If people are willing to deal with that to live life the way they want to live it, all power to them. If they can't handle the ridicule then they should reevaluate their priorities.
I should point out that it's none of Kiwifarms' business with what they do. After all they are the agressors, which means they can't handle it.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I should point out that it's none of Kiwifarms' business with what they do. After all they are the agressors, which means they can't handle it.
When you act in the public space, your behavior can become a matter of the public interest. We can have an extended philosophical debate about what people are, we can talk about shame being used as a tool to mitigate socially dysfunctional/anti-social behaviors to keep people somewhere in a kind of nebulous mainstream spectrum of what is considered socially acceptable if you want. As far as I'm concerned, people have always and will always pick out weirdos to laugh at. Freak shows have existed since ancient times, and this is not something that has gone away. You can argue that it should, but then I would argue back "what is it about human nature that attracts people to the bizarre. Why do people laugh at freaks, can this be changed?" And I don't believe it can.
When people decide to act in ways which are universally considered to be anti-social, or way beyond the mainstream, and they engage in this behavior publicly they volunteer themselves as objects of public speculation.
That's a fact.
You can dislike this fact, but it doesn't change the nature of the fact. If people are weird, anti-social, or way outside the mainstream and they want to engage in those behaviors then they better not care about the opinions of others if they choose to express those behaviors in public.

So I can only say that your view that "it's none of anyone's business" is naive and unrealistic.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Not really.

Wasn't Byuu a Japanense citizen at that point?
Who knows.

Well that said is there evidence here on this site of Kiwifarms encouraging harassement?
Sort of depends what you mean. Users of the site definitely go out and try to get cows harassed or doxed, but there is a boiler plate "we don't officially condone such things" response to any such accusations.
Fbgs0TGXEAIun8E.jpeg3c1f4f5cf0ce81abd9ac1cb7e76ec461.pngE938FDD1-91D4-448D-880B-B96B7792768F.jpeg

Keffals' last location in Canada was doxed on Kiwifarms and IMMEDIATELY he was sent lots of food. Dox info requires an account to see in most cases. Only a fool would suggest users of the site weren't the main culprits.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Not really.

Who knows.

Sort of depends what you mean. Users of the site definitely go out and try to get cows harassed or doxed, but there is a boiler plate "we don't officially condone such things" response to any such accusations.
View attachment 17275View attachment 17279View attachment 17280
It's important to say though, that cows don't generally get this kind of attention. Only a few I can think of, DSP, Ralph, Tooter, Chris and his Alogs, etc. Most cows don't pick a fight with KF. My favourite cow, Dayton Hypernova has never interacted with the farms and has never been fucked with to my knowledge despite exhibiting absolutely haram behavior. He's an oddity that gets left alone to be an oddity.