Kiwifarms Gossip Is Joshua Moon Secretly Scared of Onionfarms?

General gossip about kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Firstly, age. And enough age to make you old enough to be his dad (or in Florida, Grandad, jk). So there's that.

Then there's Chris Chan.
Chris Chan is over. He thinks I am the antichrist. I actually have a group of people who are interested in reboot of Sonichu. I want to work with graphic artists to help develop a viable comic.

Trollcow - Elaine Miller

Retarded Pick-me
SpergCage Resident
He's said he can't let people talk about him the way he lets his users talk about other because he wouldn't be able to use the site.
This is kind of true but shouldn’t be. Unfortunately, leaders who take criticism are seen as weak or lacking control. This is because in this sektur, things are exaggerated and magnified. People giving constructive criticism can be seen to be “owning” someone or trying to, and even if they weren’t, others will label it as such.

A good leader would take criticism but not disrespect. If any leader of a community allowed themselves to be a complete doormat, the community would inevitably fall apart and let’s face it, his users treat people like complete doormats.

He likes being the only site like that of any note because then it's less chance he sees what people have to say about him and less chance people who like see it.
Yes, popularity, clout and celebrity culture are all incredibly corrupt. This is just an issue everywhere and it sucks.
And he likes being allowed to curate what's said.
This is something that relates to the above point. The issue is, he has a large audience, and part of that is down to his time length in this sector. This means that most of the time, he can get away with saying whatever and win by virtue of numbers. But this is kind of every “popular” person.
I think Josh finds Onionfarms uneasy because maybe from his perspective splinters rise, fall and somehow the members will get reabsorbed back into KF.
This is something I find funny. He talks about banned users as if they were never Kiwis to begin with. Most of the banned users were there for months or years before he decided they should be banned, so surely one could imply that Kiwi Farms was the bad influence rather than the places they left it to go to.
he cannot control it. Most importantly, he cannot control what is written about him here. All the "grown ups" know that joshy is full of shit when it comes frozen peaches.
Most people find uncontrollable commentary about themselves uncomfortable.
And you know how he feels about "figures of authority".
He hates authority unless he is the authority. Meh can’t really fault that, same tbh.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
This is kind of true but shouldn’t be. Unfortunately, leaders who take criticism are seen as weak or lacking control. This is because in this sektur, things are exaggerated and magnified. People giving constructive criticism can be seen to be “owning” someone or trying to, and even if they weren’t, others will label it as such.
I would have to agree. Taking constructive criticism is important and is actually the sign of a strong leader. Anyone can hear something they don't like and fly off the handle but having the level head and even temper to listen to advice where ever it comes from and be able to assess it is the sign of a real good leader directly a community.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
It'll never be over for some.

Dude thinks he's a lady.

And not the point I'm making.

btw the "Connecticut" style you prepare your burgers, it's completely normal, but I find the Kwiffar's outrage at such a thing interesting, don't you?
It's not actually boiled, it's steamed. I do kind of the same thing. After the burger is cooked with vegetable oil I will add a slice of cheese and quickly put in a spoonful of water and quickly cover it with a lid. The moist heat from the steam melts the cheese in a few seconds.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
lol

Sorry, the thought of Null feeling threatened by Onionfarms is a funny joke.
Josh is threatened by every splinter, no matter how small. When lolcow.org was alive, any reference to the site was banned on KF. Josh banned 789 from KF (in part) because she was a moderator here. He hates splinter sites because
1: He can't control the culture
2: He has no control over what gets posted (he hates having a thread about himself)
3: He's an insecure faggot who wants to monopolize the "cowsphere"; which is why just recently he put a bid in to buy lolcow.farm when the site was changing ownership not too long ago.

He is 100% threatened by onionfarms, no matter how small the site is, he hates that it exists outside of his control, he hates that we have threads on him, and he hates that it breaks up his monopoly and offers an alternative to KF that people do run to whenever the site goes down.

It's not actually boiled, it's steamed. I do kind of the same thing. After the burger is cooked with vegetable oil I will add a slice of cheese and quickly put in a spoonful of water and quickly cover it with a lid. The moist heat from the steam melts the cheese in a few seconds.
Have you tried using a sous vide?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Against unknown odds we are a community of well over 3000 people and we are showing no signs of slowing down. I noticed several days ago that our thread on Kiwifarms was updated. But something peculiar happened. That update by that poster was quietly deleted. And I am getting the impression that he wants to discourage people from posting on the thread and not have attention drawn towards it.

No. It's this thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/onion-farms-and-other-kf-splinter-sites.84589/
Someone posted something several days ago and it was quietly removed which means the last update is now January 4th (almost a month ago). I can't say for sure what is going on but I am getting the impression that keeping this thread active is now being discouraged because he does not want attention being drawn to this forum.

Looking back, it was a sperg attack. I will retract about what I said, I think Josh finds Onionfarms uneasy because maybe from his perspective splinters rise, fall and somehow the members will get reabsorbed back into KF.

No, I don't think he's scared of OF in the slightest. Null said that his ideal was to inspire people to set up their own web fora. He wanted there to be 1000ds of KFs, so why would he be mad at OF, when OF is literally what he wanted? Null also said that if he could do KF all over again he'd make sure that there would be individual lolcow-specific fora or community-specific fora, and not a one-stop-shop for all lolcows the way KF is set up now.

What seniority could I possibly have over Josh?
I find Null's hostility towards you so bizarre. I watched that old MATI episode where Null was making fun of you, where he was claiming you were trying to "father" him just because you sent him a number of e-mails with what appeared to be some friendly or helpful advice. I was like, JFC, imagine being so insecure and bashful that you'll misconstrue someone sending you a friendly e-mail as them "trying to be your father". Like, WTF? I suspect Null probably has some daddy issues that he was taking out on you or something. Perhaps a Freudian psychoanalyst could help him with those.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
I find Null's hostility towards you so bizarre. I watched that old MATI episode where Null was making fun of you, where he was claiming you were trying to "father" him just because you sent him a number of e-mails with what appeared to be some friendly or helpful advice. I was like, JFC, imagine being so insecure and bashful that you'll misconstrue someone sending you a friendly e-mail as them "trying to be your father". Like, WTF? I suspect Null probably has some daddy issues that he was taking out on you or something. Perhaps a Freudian psychoanalyst could help him with those.
Kens his long lost father.

Sneedy Squad

Sneed: an indictment against janny oppression
Registered
Insofar as this forum becoming the next big thing and taking Kiwi Farms' position as the most beloved place to freely discuss weirdos and their doings hated tranny murder machine on the Online? Not a chance.
But in the little hug box / personality cult he's built around him, that ban button is supposed to make all the meanies disappear forever, so I'd probably be nervous of a place 100% composed of people I'd wronged or offended in some way. Sounds like nightmare fuel for someone who has made pitchfork carrying enemies across the entire Internet.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
You mean the nohull fan thread? Yeah probably, sleeping dogs and all that Kengle. Honestly though, could be a few things. Do you know if the account that made the post caught a hate ban?
I have a fan thread?

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
Yes he is scared 100%, Null cannot control the narrative here like he can on KF so he shits his adult diapers everytime OF is brought up
Onionfarms FTW

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
A good leader would take criticism but not disrespect.
This is just my stupid little observation but Null seems to take disrespect but not criticism. In the world he has built himself into he has to accept disrespect as bantz but he nearly always spergs out over genuine advice given in a friendly way.