• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Announcement Introduction to KennethErwinEngelhardt.com (Forum Support)

Subtitle
Sonichen and Rosechen Comic Development

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
It has been on my mind for a long time on financial support for Onionfarms.com. However begging for people to throw some shekels my way isn't really my style. We were discussing on the staff board about the possibility of some of my artwork that people were interested in since it is rather... unique. I have thought on and off about the possibility of Sonichen and Rosechen being a viable comic. What characters should be in and what should be tossed. Yeah I know weapons-grade autism for someone in his 6th decade of life. But maybe there might be the possibility of a following of this sort of stuff if I can play my cards right.

Mutant Horses together (7).jpg

New Sonichen and Rosechen picture.jpg

Planet Gaus for Sonichen Kawaii.jpg

Sonichen (2).gif
Sonichen and Rosechen 1.jpg

Sonichen and Rosechen Characters for letter (20).jpg

This was my idea of a revised Sonichu and Rosechu
Sonichu and Rosechu in Evening Field.png

Sonichu-X-Remake-copy (4).jpg

The New Sonichen Character Group .jpg

Slaweel Clan and CW Focks.jpg

Sonichu and Slaweel.jpg

Southern Bootheel Yippo Blippo (2).jpg

Frankenchu Cover Work In Process Image 2.jpg

Happychu greeting Sharkey -Up Close  (2).jpg

Yettichu copy.jpg

http://kennetherwinengelhardt.net/

Deleted member 1141

The first one! I haven't seen that one yet. It's like all the horse characters together. That is the print I would buy, for sure.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
How about we bring back Reginald the Anteel and his gay Rosechu sidekick?
JKReginald.png

JKRosechu.png
If we do this as an assortment, there are possibilities. But we have to first have an anchor which is artistic rich and general public friendly.
Sonichu-Gaus and the Lost Mutant Clones.png

@Three mentioned prints in a staff post which would definitely be a part of this. If a rebirth of Sonichu were to be viable and generate revenue then I would probably be "the face" of the "New Sonichu".
We have to start with a new storyline and content with CWC totally purged out of this.
We need to focus on building a fan following the most logical place to start would be Deviant Art and have some kind of a fan group. We may need help with the storyline and the graphics as well but we may be able to get help from artists on Deviant Art or Fiverr or Upwork and this will require budgeting.
Brand Awareness: I have a very small bit of e-fame from my lolcow status so we have to figure out some way to leverage that on Twitter and Facebook. Though Null will never want to admit this, Kiwifarms will probably be our biggest customer (which is actually pretty funny if you stop and think about it). We need a plan.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Sonichen and Rosechen lived in a land called Yeppiland which is located on the planet Gaus. Gaus is located in the Milky Way in a hidden cluster connected to Earth via portals located at various places on the planet. Gaus had evolved at about the same time as Earth.

Sonichu and his princess Rosechu were the leaders of the Sonichu clan on Gaus. The Sonichu clan was a well known clan both on Earth and Earth’s sister planet Gaus. The exact origin of the Sonichu clan is unclear but the best available evidence points to mutant clones from the planet Gaus visiting colonial Virginia sometime in the 1700s and forming isolated settlements with branches of Native Americans that had broken off from the main tribe. Within a few generations descendants from these Native Americans were already establishing settlements on Planet Gaus where their eccentricities were much better accepted in Gausian society than on Earth.
Sonichu-Gaus and the Lost Mutant Clones.png

Final Figures of the Revised Sonichu and Rosechu

Sonichu and his Princess.jpg

Slaweel Clan

Their arch-rival the Slaweel Clan had originated shortly before the Sonichu clan. The enmity between the two clans was the result of continual mishaps between the two groups as well as deep irreconcilable differences between the two.

Sonichu and Slaweel.jpg

Slaweel the Witch and CJ Focks
Slaweel Clan and CW Focks.jpg

The more junior members of the Sonichu clan were entirely based on Planet Gaus.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
@Sailfish
View attachment 25770

Who are these guys? They're my favorite. I've seen red and green ones too.
That's a creature that lives in a section of Gaus known as the "Southern Bootheel". My inspiration for this came from the bayous of Louisiana. There is way to much stuff that goes off on a tangent so I will find a way to trim it down and make it better connected.