• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Imageboards- funny screenshots of anons and anonettes

Deleted member 184

Triple posting, but here's a funny one @Vex found:
dtalgc.png

Deleted member 158

Triple posting, but here's a funny one @Vex found:
View attachment 2987
According to the NSA and its officers, collection of domestic data (US Citzens) is prohibited. Whether its entirely true or not is not clear, but if it is, that would mean Josh collecting more data from his users than the NSA would be a valid statement, just like him being called "King Janny" is valid as he calls the chat his "throne room".

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
According to the NSA and its officers, collection of domestic data (US Citzens) is prohibited. Whether its entirely true or not is not clear, but if it is, that would mean Josh collecting more data from his users than the NSA would be a valid statement, just like him being called "King Janny" is valid as he calls the chat his "throne room".
>he doesn't know about Josh's deal with the NSA
Where do you think the NSA gets most of their data from?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
4chanmoment.png
BannedFrom4chan.jpg
oldfagPNG.jpg
anonwonderswhichmchadsex.jpg
David_Kalac_4chan_posts.jpg
femanonsquatsonherperiod.jpg
confessiontob.jpg
notliving.jpg
WhiteWomenSpotted.jpeg
OCjokeAboutAnimeCircaMid00s.png
jpcopypasta.png
ShowBellybuttonGoToBed.jpg
TaleAsOldAsTime.png
ragewagie.png
KillHer.png

@Syntaxius do you have any caps about what you said in the q&a thread on KF about 4chan?
also, a lotta the armyfags I've known over the years have been huge into imageboards which explains a good chunk of the IP's logged on cuckchan, I'm not saying they are no glowies on 4chan after all I started using 4chan in 2005 and they're used to be child model threads Vlad Models and Candydoll.tv with [dot] onion links next to the pictures.
when a happening occurs you can quite literally feel the inorganic posts amidst a sea of anons.
https://old.sage.moe good times.

Syntaxius

Baby Onion
@Syntaxius do you have any caps about what you said in the q&a thread on KF about 4chan?
also, a lotta the armyfags I've known over the years have been huge into imageboards which explains a good chunk of the IP's logged on cuckchan, I'm not saying they are no glowies on 4chan after all I started using 4chan in 2005 and they're used to be child model threads Vlad Models and Candydoll.tv with [dot] onion links next to the pictures.
when a happening occurs you can quite literally feel the inorganic posts amidst a sea of anons.
https://old.sage.moe good times.
Not sure what Q&A thread you're talking about? I posted this in KF's general 4chan thread though:

Pretty much the average 4chan thread these days. It's funny how this could from basically any board, if it weren't for the few videogame references. I like 4chan but the next level anonymity compared to, say, KF, OF or similair is a detriment imo. Ofcourse sites like facebook, youtube and twitter are cancer because they want to you to use your real name, but 4chan is too much anonymity. Why make effortposts, when it'll be lost in milions of jokes, before going 404 and being fully lost? Why care about what you post when it could be written by anyone? I feel like OF, KF and similair went a good middle way. Mostly anonymous, but with an anonymous name attached.

There's still some worthwhile threads on 4chan, but most of the screencaps itt are old, and that says enough

Last edited:

naught

Registered
Not sure what Q&A thread you're talking about? I posted this in KF's general 4chan thread though:

View attachment 11421

Pretty much the average 4chan thread these days. It's funny how this could from basically any board, if it weren't for the few videogame references. I like 4chan but the next level anonymity compared to, say, KF, OF or similair is a detriment imo. Ofcourse sites like facebook, youtube and twitter are cancer because they want to you to use your real name, but 4chan is too much anonymity. Why make effortposts, when it'll be lost in milions of jokes, before going 404 and being fully lost? Why care about what you post when it could be written by anyone? I feel like OF, KF and similair went a good middle way. Mostly anonymous, but with an anonymous name attached.

There's still some worthwhile threads on 4chan, but most of the screencaps itt are old, and that says enough
this
1642336131551.png

Syntaxius

Baby Onion
Ahh. Well I'm sure there's plenty of armyfags on 4chan, but didn't Moot have his talk with the FBI back in 2009 or so? I still find it weird that KF gets ddos'd by twitter trannies and companies like cloudflare keep making this harder for them but 4chan stays up with little to no opposition despite having even more extreme shit than kf.

It's not like the FBI has never infilitrated places before, like I said in the screencap, COINTELPRO is well known and with so much anonymity, it's impossible to know who you're talking to. Atleast on KF, glowies would stand out like sore thumbs because you can easily find what stuff they post, in what threads, and since when.

Not even counting that, what's even the point of 4chan these days? It's mostly just thinly-veiled fetish threads, shitposting threads and once per 1000 posts something interesting, it's just flavoured to accomodate whichever board it's posted on.

Literally just opened /fit/, this is the first post past the sticky:

1642336774483.png

Top tier fitness discussion

naught

Registered
hedoesitfordree.png
sigma.png
hisnamewasryanlanza-jpg.18208

Attachments

• hedoesitfordree.png
    hedoesitfordree.png