Announcement If's Official: Xenforo Revoked our License

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
It's official. Xenforo has revoked our license: "No desire to cancel our license".
In case you are reading this Xenforo: You told us to get lost and rejected our appeal. What would be the point of replying?

Xenforo licensed revoked..jpg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
@Sailfish have you considered using phpbb its free and gpl so they can not take it from you for stupid reasons
We are in good shape regarding Xenforo. We have alternate sources to get updates from. As long as Xenforo leaves us alone, we are okay. But in the event they decide to get nasty with us and we are forced to change, the best open source forum for us is Simple Machines. It is what I have used before converting to Xenforo. I am very reluctant to use BB or a BB derivative after what happened with that incompetent Developer with MyBB.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
We are in good shape regarding Xenforo. We have alternate sources to get updates from. As long as Xenforo leaves us alone, we are okay. But in the event they decide to get nasty with us and we are forced to change, the best open source forum for us is Simple Machines. It is what I have used before converting to Xenforo. I am very reluctant to use BB or a BB derivative after what happened with that incompetent Developer with MyBB.
They won't get nasty with us; they can send letters telling you to stop using their product but remember, Josh has been using xenforo for years after they terminated his license. They either can't or won't do anything about it.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
They won't get nasty with us; they can send letters telling you to stop using their product but remember, Josh has been using xenforo for years after they terminated his license. They either can't or won't do anything about it.
I am hoping they won't but there's a chance( even if remote ) after Kiwifarms they may try to make an example out of us.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I am hoping they won't but there's a chance( even if remote ) after Kiwifarms they may try to make an example out of us.
I really don't think they'll do that because I don't think there's anything they can actually do about us. I skimmed through HostGator's terms of service for example, there is nothing there specifically (at least that I skimmed through) that says they give a shit about what we post. Everything says that they defer 100% of the responsibility for content onto the user of their service. The host doesn't care and even IF the host cared, Cloudflare wouldn't care since that was the service Josh used for a long time on his unlicensed instance of XenForo. Dreamhost too. Unlike Josh, everyone knows that you'd be more compliant and professional when dealing with hosts which was Josh's downfall. We have options and we have you, a reasonable and mature-enough adult who can talk to people without telling them to kill themselves lol. OnionFarms will be 100% fine and I seriously doubt XF would do any more than send you annoying emails about your unlicensed instance.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
HostGator has DDOS protection. Except for that one time where somebody hacked my password, I can't think of one DDOS attack we have suffered. The times Onionfarms was not due to a DDOS attack. It was because I had to clean out file space or an issue with the DNS pointers.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
@Sailfish what makes you trust them over say vanwatech who hosts kiwifarms daily stormer and 8kun and provides cdn ddos protection and is voically free speech

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
I really don't think they'll do that because I don't think there's anything they can actually do about us. I skimmed through HostGator's terms of service for example, there is nothing there specifically (at least that I skimmed through) that says they give a shit about what we post. Everything says that they defer 100% of the responsibility for content onto the user of their service. The host doesn't care and even IF the host cared, Cloudflare wouldn't care since that was the service Josh used for a long time on his unlicensed instance of XenForo. Dreamhost too. Unlike Josh, everyone knows that you'd be more compliant and professional when dealing with hosts which was Josh's downfall. We have options and we have you, a reasonable and mature-enough adult who can talk to people without telling them to kill themselves lol. OnionFarms will be 100% fine and I seriously doubt XF would do any more than send you annoying emails about your unlicensed instance.
Yeah that mindset can only go so far the new zealand thing was funny because he had no reason to care but calling nick lim of Vanwatech the one fucking guy who supports him a Chink for offering him there hosting instead of his shitty homemade ukraine hardware is why josh is in a rough spot 4chan arguably the most controversial website of all time still has cloudflare hell even the taliban have cloudflare lmao