Herschel "Guy" Beahm IV / Dr Disresepect

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
I lurked around on KF enough that I'm going to try and format this in the same way you guys do. This isn't supposed to be a high effort OP, but to try and see if I can assimilate the way you guys did over there! (although it may seem like it's high effort)

Dr-Disrespect-Twitch-Multi-Yea-copy.jpgN0gpbT69_400x400.jpgguy_beahm_dr_disrespect_1.jpg

Herschel Beahm is a former twitch streamer and a well known internet personality for acting as the character "Dr Disrespect". As his name suggests his character isn't supposed to be the nicest person, but it leaves for good entertainment even if it's all an improved bit being a "toxic gamer". He streams video games, mainly shooters and right now his main game appears to be Call of Duty's Battle Royale mode. Even though he mainly does streams he has had his hand in bits of controversy and is currently well known for being banned from Twitch.

Cheating on his Wife

On December 14, 2017 Dr Disrespect put down his character and be transparent with his audience that he hasn't been faithful to his wife. In this announcement he said he was taking a break from streaming to focus on his family. Whether if he was doing this to save face, nip an accusation in the butt before it gets out of hand later or come out and admit fault is up to you. (He is still married.)

Archive

Racism Accusations

On Febuary 6, 2018 musician Jimmy Wong accused Dr Disrespect of being racesist to Chinese people. In a now deleted tweet (under) he links to a few YouTube clips claiming faking the Chinese language and accent makes him racist. Two of the three links provided have now been removed or claimed. Except for one which shows that the videos he linked were more than likely over a year old.

rasegasd.png
Archive
Archive

Of course he wouldn't be someone who stayed true to his name of "disrespect" if he didn't clap back at the absurd accusation. When he streamed two days later he made a claim during his stream saying Jimmy is taking clips out of context, that he lives in a gated community and that Jimmy, his sister and Phillip DeFranco that he's been around multiculturalism all his life and that he loves it. Continuing to question where all the other people are calling him a racist and for him to stay in his box.

Archive

What did Jimmy have to say? Just that he was an asshole- a shitty person.

Archive

Hose getting shot at

On September 11, 2018 in the middle of his stream his house was shot at and shattered an upstairs window.

Archive

He states in a bit of rage while trying to stop the stream that this wasn't the first time his home was shot at. His home was shot at the day before as well then the stream briefly ends. Confused fans were concerned for what was going and if everyone was okay- don't worry he let everyone know things were alright on Tiwtter in a rare moment of him breaking character.

Archive

After letting the incidents over to the police he went back to streaming the next day just like he said. The authorities never found who did it, but did determine it was done by a BB gun and was possibly shot from a nearby park.

E3 IRL Streaming in the Bathroom

On June 11, 2019 Dr Disrespect did one of the most notable things in his streaming history and is among the top things most people may know him for. In his first ever IRL stream he was doing a stream of him at his first ever time attending the Electronic Entertainment Expo or as it's better known as; E3.

ezgif-1-e8e4499c10ba.jpgEdEiyNrXgAgNOtK.jpg

What happened was Disrespect had a camera man follow him around at E3. During this time the cameraman followed him into the mens restroom, where people were... Doing their business. He didn't do this just once but reportedly three times at his time at E3 with reportedly a child being in one of the instances. In the state of California this is an illegal action that can lead to imprisonment or a hefty fine. I can't find any reports on if he was charged with such a fine, but Twitch did ban his account for 2 weeks before reactivating it.

Unknown Permaban From Twitch

On June 26, 2020 Disrespect was permanently banned from Twitch. In his final moments on twitch you can see him completely break character after looking down at his phone letting everyone know that they're all going to get "though this". Though he failed to say what "this" was at the time. This is the biggest event Disrespect has been in thus far and is still an active mystery in the back of his fans heads.

Archive
Archive

While it was still fresh off the press people all over the place claimed they know why- the most notable went by "slasher" on twitter. Claiming he knows why, but he wouldn't speak a peep about why. He even claims it wasn't a DMCA. This banning even came two days after Twitch updated their policy on sexual abuse and harassment.

Archive

Of course when someone says they know why- suddenly everyone knows why! Numerous rumors and other crazy claims being a twitch employee suddenly came out of the woodwork. Keemstar even tweeted out this image that was captured on 4chan- just to give an example of what was going around;
Ebl0TTNXkAApfZV.jpg

He broke silence and had an interview with PC gamer on July 16, 2020 where they talk about his ban. The interview didn't reveal anything about his ban and he reveals we went quiet for a month for being on vacation, but it did hint towards legal action being taken:
That seems crazy to me. To ban one of its most famous, popular streamers and then to not even tell them what they did wrong?

Yeah, that's the kind of the mind blowing thing about all of this. Obviously, for legal counsel, I have to be careful here. But I can say however, that I will not be returning to Twitch, so, I mean, that's it.
Sure. I'm not a famous streamer, but if I was a famous streamer, and I got banned for no reason, especially considering the Dr Disrespect character and who he is, I think my response would be to get out on social media and shout from the rooftops and be like, hey, this is really unfair. I'm curious why you haven't done that?

Uh, well, I mean, I'm trying to take the best and appropriate steps as possible, and there are things behind the scenes in terms from a legal standpoint that, you know, I can't... that's where it's at. And so, I don't want to go on social media and say the wrong thing or the right thing—or whatever it is—and, like, we made our statement. And that's, you know, that's where things are at now. As we build this game plan to make this Doc comeback, that's still kind of in the works in terms of what the vision looks like. I'm working with my creative team, the graphics, going and taking like the whole Doc 3.0 experience to the next level, and so that's where my focus is now.
So are you able to confirm that legal action is taking place? You are taking legal action against Twitch?

We are considering taking legal action.

There was also this fishy line where his publicist interrupted him mid question about a previous stream where he watched Thomas Cowan's corona virus being caused by 5G and talked about being antilockdown.
you did recently ruffle a few feathers after sharing a video during a stream of Dr. Thomas Cowen, and he was talking about some coronavirus theories. You've been open recently and sharing some of your own thoughts about coronavirus and even relating it to things like 5G networks. Even on your last stream, you were talking about David Icke and his documentary. I'm curious, in bringing up those thoughts—and I think it's okay to call them controversial—did that ever result in Twitch saying anything to you or warning you?

No.

So you don't think that might be the cause?

I don't think so. In fact, I—

Beahm's publicist: We're getting really close to dangerous territory here. So, you know, Doc, we don't know why Twitch banned him, and there is no formal warnings or reprimand on record. That's all legal is going to let him say.

The only clip I can find of this stream in question is this:
Archive

The following month on August 6, 2020 his stream started... 24 hours early on a waiting screen. Even now the stream link works, but the video is not available to watch.

The next week on August 14, 2020 he gets a warm welcome to YouTube by having PewDiePie be a guest on his stream and even having a friendly competition of Fall Guys.

Archive
Archive
Full Stream

He has since been streaming on YouTube exclusively and has appeared on other Twitch streams by means out of the creators control causing twitch to update their rules on ban evasion.

He still hasn't come out about what his ban was about, but he has given little drops here and there about what's going on- I don't think I can fit them all in here. Here's one where he talks about how he's always been responsible for his mistakes except he doesn't know what to do about this since he doesn't know what he did.
Archive

There is one thing for certain; he has had a major impact on YouTube's streaming view time.
Archive

Accounts/Pages
Wikipedia (a)
YouTube (a)
Facebook Page (a)
Twitter (a)
Twitch -banned

Merch Store (a)

Last edited:

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
Apparently a DMCA was sent to Kiwi Farms regarding Dr Disrespects stuff? By his production team? What?
Service DMCA complain
To: legal@kiwifarms.net

Dear Designated Agent:

Your website is infringing on copyright-protected photographs and
videos owned by my client.

The unauthorized and infringing photographs and videos are located at:
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/c14e45c0-c8ec-4ea5-bf02-65109e5f8617-jpeg.1411938/
https://no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/1411/1411637-02ce11664bc7232aaa0282de1833dc7e.mp4
https://no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/1413/1413948-274281889954caacaf37bd257cb1279c.mp4
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/ebkif1ywkaisbpm-jpg.1414284/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/1593357080291-png.1413551/

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”). I seek the removal of the
infringing material referenced above.Please take note as a service
provider, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires you, to remove
or disable access to the infringing materials upon receipt of this
notice.

The Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act grants
service providers such as your company immunity from liability so long
as investigate and rectify this copyright violation in a timely
manner. Should your company fail to do so, it may become liable for
the infringement.

Please remove and disable all access to the aforementioned copyrighted
work immediately. I have a good faith belief that use of the
copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the
notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
allegedly infringed.

Best regards,
DrDisrespectTV Production Team
Daniel Jeffries

To: drdisrespectTV <contact@drdisrespecttv.live>

This is an incomplete DMCA and it will be disregarded.

Have a nice day,
Josh

Last edited:

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
This is actually kind of odd. The doc has been known to let people use his stuff before?
Archive

Not to mention is very open about not liking the DMCA stuff on twitch?

I think the only time I can recall a DMCA of anything came out from him is during the Bathroom fiasco where a guy named 8-bit had a DMCA takedown on his video. (however I'm kind of in a gray area on this one since recording a bathroom is illegal)

I'm pretty convinced it's another legal team trying to push someone around?

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
It's probably just someone from his team doing it
Actually, I think there's something fucky going on with it?

For example, what's with the URL and that tab?
27a68340b82bc042df7f1ecac9812e21.png

Website (a)

It looks almost professional at first glance of the website but they have a little store in the website. But the issue is, the Docs merch pages is championsclub.gg, but can we admire this pages attempt at making Doc merch?
39e44d86220b8ab4bd449f11b48aaec8.png

Whenever doing a search of the guys name, or production team you just get the Kiwi Farms thread:
9390f02ebbb5feb9a9776a351641eb5b.pngbd08a93f09783a5710e5aca4206f27b1.png

Everything looks convincing, but this is starting to look more and more like it isn't the Doc himself, but some website that just wants to capitalize on gullible individuals.

Plateletpheresis

psychoactive shitposter
Remarkable Onion

View attachment 2315
Website (a)

It looks almost professional at first glance of the website but they have a little store in the website. But the issue is, the Docs merch pages is championsclub.gg, but can we admire this pages attempt at making Doc merch?
View attachment 2316

Whenever doing a search of the guys name, or production team you just get the Kiwi Farms thread:
View attachment 2317View attachment 2318

Everything looks convincing, but this is starting to look more and more like it isn't the Doc himself, but some website that just wants to capitalize on gullible individuals.
It wouldn't be the first time somebody did a fake DMCA against null.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions

View attachment 2315
Website (a)

View attachment 2316

View attachment 2317View attachment 2318

The hat, jacket, and backpack look like absolute shit. That entire top row just screams "I'M A BOOTLEG"