Hans Niemann

Subtitle
chess player, highly augmented anal cyborg, alleged cheater, weaponised 4D chess femboy

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
As an Aspie I quite enjoy playing some chess every now and then, and watching the pros do their insane stuff when I came accross one of the wildest shit I've ever seen in the chess world.
Hans Niemann was a promising rising star in the chess world, at the age of 19 he has climbed the ranks very far.
However, in a recent match with Magnus Carlsen, the living best player of chess, evidence has pointed out that he might have been cheating by, and this is not a joke, using anal toys that told him what to play next.

Jared Leto MoistCritikal has made a quite informative video on the topic despite looking like the guy who thinks that en passant is a French cheese:

TL;DW:
It is alleged that a cyborg femboy has weaponised his homosexuality by using anal beads controlled by a chess AI to cheat against the best living player

Empresa

Ladmin
i like this little walkaway mic drop thing he did

its kinda retarded in this context