• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

GHive - Geoff Campbell (MiamiGator) and His Band of Twitter Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subtitle
It's not all sunshine in Miami...

GHive is Evil

Registered
Geoff Campbell (@GeoffMiami on Twitter), is a Jewish Twitter troll, former jingle writer (Yes, really!), local political activist, and elementary school "teacher" with nearly 20,000 followers, many of whom regularly engage in toxic behavior toward conservatives and people he calls "The Dumdum Left."
FY8iHXxXoAABaTz.pngESXTp09WkAEtaQi.pngFaZ6ZF0XoAA3AAc.pngEsdAHPFXcAI6kL_.pngEfaTKOBXkAE4zv7.png
https://www.linkedin.com/in/robbycampbell (His father?)
https://www.ruxly.com (Family business?)
They regularly wish harm on others, and some of the worst GHive trolls make new accounts shortly after getting banned. Some are lolcows, most are a menace, and all are hypocrites.

Geoff loves to level false accusations of antisemitism on his critics. He even says that the term "GHive," used to describe his fanbase, is antisemitic, despite him putting "GHive CEO" in his bio. They also work together to mass-report their critics in an effort to silence them.

Together, the Onionfarms community can give GHive a taste of their own medicine.
  • We can mass-report them, and help restore freedom of speech to Twitter.
  • We can legally compile public information about these individuals to help expose them.
  • We can send triggering, yet rule-abiding, replies to their tweets to get them to post things that can get them banned.
I hope others will be interested in what I have to offer on GHive. I plan to update this thread regularly, and expose not only Geoff, but his toxic followers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.