Getting Help from a Professional Journalist

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Do not force growth, Mr. Kengle. Unnatural growth is naturally unsustainable. Be the little forum that could.
8d6abdd4-d90d-4f65-b9da-806e4fd163e7.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I have reached out to get some help from professional journalist who can help me with content development for both this forum and my website.
How would a journalist help this forum attract move visitors? We're not journalists here engaged in journalism, we're just regular people using a webforum to shitpost. There are a couple of malicious members downvoting anyone who tries to effort post to discourage them from posting more. I bet they would downvote that journalist too if he showed up here.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
How would a journalist help this forum attract move visitors? We're not journalists here engaged in journalism, we're just regular people using a webforum to shitpost. There are a couple of malicious members downvoting anyone who tries to effort post to discourage them from posting more. I bet they would downvote that journalist too if he showed up here.
Admittedly a reporter would not fit in here. But it would work on my WordPress website in terms of content. Suppose I had my website as a repository for content as well as building up Onionfarms.net. If I drew a substantial amount of traffic there, would it trickle down to here?

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
When I joined KF it had about as many members as Onion Farms has now. Not all of the growth spurts since then have been for the better.

While I think trying to force growth is a terrible idea, you definitely shouldn't do it before you have a clear vision for OF - and at the moment your vision seems to change on a weekly basis.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
When I joined KF it had about as many members as Onion Farms has now. Not all of the growth spurts since then have been for the better.

While I think trying to force growth is a terrible idea, you definitely shouldn't do it before you have a clear vision for OF - and at the moment your vision seems to change on a weekly basis.
The consensus is that it is not for the best here: I think it is better if I do it with my website and the other Onionfarms forum (Onionfarms.net) rather than this.