FreeSpeechTube

SIGBUS

null did not troon out in 2021
Remarkable Onion

i'm actually stunned by how this isnt even known.
FreeSpeechTube is a online video platform where as the name suggests, people talk about whatever they like.

but this has attracted more pedos and speds than anything, just look at the front page
1613657998400.png

of course, the videos are all about why fucking children is good and should be legal. take this example:

tl;dr this video says that children develop sexual acts when they're 5 years old and how they should have sex etc etc (and also its some gay anime op so it makes it even more ironic)

heres some funny shit and how somebody just cant handle the sheer "sexyness" of young kids:

When you see a little girl that is very attractive and kind too.

That you can't tell her your feelings, or anyone else.

That most of society despises us and wants to see us dead, just for our attractions.

That we can never live out our sexuality, and lead happy lives with the ones we feel the most attracted to.

It just hurts..... :(
the comments are even more braindead as shown here:
1613658338800.png

1613658412800.png

oh wait! theres more!
this one shitstorm of a website also has a forum:

dont expect anything good from this, its also about wanting to fuck children and how they cant control their urges
1613658572700.png

look at this one thread where someone says they were raped:

the comments are just "you should understand it was a good thing"

at the end of the day, this site is just :chimera:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered

FreeSpeechTube is a online video platform where as the name suggests, people talk about whatever they like.

but this has attracted more pedos and speds than anything, just look at the front page
View attachment 5417

of course, the videos are all about why fucking children is good and should be legal. take this example:

tl;dr this video says that children develop sexual acts when they're 5 years old and how they should have sex etc etc (and also its some gay anime op so it makes it even more ironic)

heres some funny shit and how somebody just cant handle the sheer "sexyness" of young kids:

View attachment 5420

View attachment 5421

oh wait! theres more!

dont expect anything good from this, its also about wanting to fuck children and how they cant control their urges
View attachment 5423

Well that's concerning.

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion

View attachment 5417

View attachment 5420

View attachment 5421

oh wait! theres more!

View attachment 5423

>The problem is not that you got raped, it was because you went to se a therapist
20221208_184647.jpg

20221208_184636.jpg

Btw, this galileo2333 is a huge pedo apologist, he has a channel in bitchute with a lot of vlog videos where he talks about his pedo views.

Suction Cup

Baby Onion
This site is in maintenance for months, I hope that its never came backView attachment 31939
I'm opening the links in the OP and all I get are 404s, including the one for the forum. My guess is that they're deleting ALL of their stuff in order to save face, though who'll remember some alt-tech site no one's even heard about, and is only remembered for advocating for, and defending, pedophilia?

WeezerGaming3000

Registered

View attachment 5417

View attachment 5420

View attachment 5421

oh wait! theres more!

View attachment 5423

I'm pretty sure nelson is the the owner of the site and also runs this website as well, https://www.newgon.net/wiki/Main_Page

he's some poltician from the netherlands who's been trying to lower the age of consent to 12 years old.

Last edited: