Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Look what showed up on my thread.

Facebook Ad.jpg

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
ceveq6uaxlq51.png

Hey look it's Micheal Janke-Ross too. Bring me Spooky, time for the cook slayer to be renamed.

sucks that noooooooll can't advertise on facebook Meta because we can access the payment records

dude made a site dedicated to faggotry and doxxing, only to self dox and reveal as the biggest faggot to ever exist

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
sucks that noooooooll can't advertise on facebook Meta because we can access the payment records

dude made a site dedicated to faggotry and doxxing, only to self dox and reveal as the biggest faggot to ever exist
He can't advertise basically anywhere. I even placed an order to two kiwi coins back in April and I have never received them. I enquired about them and he is refusing to answer me. Is anyone else having this problem? As an LLC I believe there are certain obligations he has with the Secretary of the State in preparing financial statements. These are a matter of public record. As for registering in Wyoming, I am sure he looked this up on the internet and liked what he read.

https://wyomingcompany.com/wyoming-corporations/

Last edited:
He can't advertise just about anywhere. I even placed an order to two kiwi coins back in April and I have never received them. I enquired about them and he is refusing to answer me. Is anyone else having this problem?

the problem of Nooollllie not liking you? yeah pretty sure he has that problem with everyone. Null doesn't even like *himself* enough to follow through with his math problems.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
the problem of Nooollllie not liking you? yeah pretty sure he has that problem with everyone. Null doesn't even like *himself* enough to follow through with his math problems.
He does not have to like me but legally he has to follow through with his business transactions when he accepted my credit card payment.

He does not have to like me but legally he has to follow through with his business transactions when he accepted my credit card payment.
Well, you should use that to your advantage. Legally he doesn't have to do jack shit because he lives in Moscow and isn't bound by the laws of other countries.

Because of this he's very hard to touch legally. I could file a restraining order, but that wouldn't really do anything since I don't have his Moscow address.

I'm pretty sure he's holed up in the Ritz-Carlton but don't have any concrete proof beyond general suspicion.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Well, you should use that to your advantage. Legally he doesn't have to do jack shit because he lives in Moscow and isn't bound by the laws of other countries.

Because of this he's very hard to touch legally. I could file a restraining order, but that wouldn't really do anything since I don't have his Moscow address.

I'm pretty sure he's holed up in the Ritz-Carlton but don't have any concrete proof beyond general suspicion.
Wait a minute he moved to Moscow?

I thought he went to some western country after he left Serbia.
I mean you could be right too, but Moscow was where the trail I was following went cold.

Regardless, if he took your money and didn't deliver a product, you can go through the CC company to get billing info and so on. I'm sure he's using plugs but it's still worth a shot.

The sooner Noot is zero'd, the better for everyone. And the sooner we get his real location, the sooner we/I can zero him.

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
He's been there for a hot minute, yeah. He left the US in like 2018
Josh is complaining about @Sailfish emailing him "several times every month" "for years"

https://kiwifarms.is/threads/kennet...eam-onionnull-sailfish8964.1869/post-10403519 (archive)
View attachment 10656

https://kiwifarms.is/threads/kennet...eam-onionnull-sailfish8964.1869/post-10403862 (archive)
View attachment 10657

So legal mastermind Joshua Conner Moon is going to call Ken's local police department if Ken keeps emailing him. I wonder how he thinks that's going to work vs. how it actually works in reality...
Especially since he took my credit card payment back in April, and refuses to send me my kiwi coins or answer a very reasonable request. I emailed him a few times asking if there was a time line on when I would receive them. I spent almost $100.00 on them.

Josh is complaining about @Sailfish emailing him "several times every month" "for years"

So legal mastermind Joshua Conner Moon is going to call Ken's local police department if Ken keeps emailing him. I wonder how he thinks that's going to work vs. how it actually works in reality...
I mean if you were in Nootie's position you'd be a paranoid shitbrain faggot too. Dude's off the walls afraid of everything.

"he has 10 emails and has been emailing me for years"

1636391112425.png

Well if that's the case I'll see what I can dig up