• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

chalma

Registered
the cat fish account posted on the thread right before it was deleted
View attachment 25574
guess MayaC doesn't want any issues from their hosting provider [godaddy smh i know] I kinda feel for them , he just wants to run his little side project forum and they hasve to deal with elaine/blaine pestering them.
shes going to consider this a win because it is. when you fuck with a site enough that they have to turn on 2fa, thats a fucking win lol

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
Since the metocuck thread got swept up I figured I'd repost some of the last bit of kino from it archived in it's entirety.
1669373396832.png
1669373417826.png
1669373457552.png
1669373476669.png
1669373498915.png
1669373521481.png
1669373541221.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
the cat fish account posted on the thread right before it was deleted
View attachment 25574
guess MayaC doesn't want any issues from their hosting provider [godaddy smh i know] I kinda feel for them , he just wants to run his little side project forum and they hasve to deal with elaine/blaine pestering them.
MayaC's first mistake was choosing GoDaddy. I asked GoDaddy about their TOS. By and large If the content is suitable for television, it's okay. Go beyond that and you may run into a problem because GoDaddy wants to be seen as family friendly.

Deleted member 1141

Another day, another crop of Elaine Miller Discord alts

ID : 855141485166854156
image-25-1.png

A tricksie one that she changes the name of from time to time: 1038826422409633962
Screenshot_20221123_185413.jpgimage-41.png

A very new one that is very top secret 1015012767356436621
image-37.png

An old favourite, often forgotten: ID 1000173745366896710
1669395377036.png

I'm still trying to collect the Pokemon card for "eroz", a very special Lainey account.

Empresa

Ladmin
its hard being rent free in this sektur
1669398251413.png
i am the bully of bullies btw...
1669398262599.png
don't think that simp is gonna get that coveted mod role in her server
1669398268040.png
jacki is my troon internet gf, so this stings seems like twat doesn't want my people associated with her , its a shame she cant find anyone that isn't associates with us, its like she keeps looking in this sektur for people unfamiliar with her lore.

Deleted member 1141

View attachment 25799
View attachment 25800
View attachment 25801
jacki is my troon internet gf, so this stings seems like twat doesn't want my people associated with her , its a shame she cant find anyone that isn't associates with us, its like she keeps looking in this sektur for people unfamiliar with her lore.
How dare she threaten your Mountain Flower like that...odd choice continuing to threaten anyone, at this point...but whatever. Shine on Elaine.

Bypochtbonia

View attachment 25799
View attachment 25800
View attachment 25801
Well it’s because anyone who knows her knows she eventually will turn on you and try and dox you.

Her earlier life is quite funny especially her being drunk and singing in the street like a homeless schizo. She should go back where she belongs; being a drunken chav whore instead of trying to larp and interject herself in this sektor. Also she was kinda fat before the drugs

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNotRealAsh

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski will never learn
Hellovan Onion
Another day, another crop of Elaine Miller Discord alts

ID : 855141485166854156
View attachment 25793

A tricksie one that she changes the name of from time to time: 1038826422409633962
View attachment 25794View attachment 25795

A very new one that is very top secret 1015012767356436621
View attachment 25796

An old favourite, often forgotten: ID 1000173745366896710
View attachment 25797

I'm still trying to collect the Pokemon card for "eroz", a very special Lainey account.
WTF how do you find these?

Deleted member 1141

WTF how do you find these?
They often contact me via DM and/or threaten felonies.
1669417849736.png

(Swatting and other abuse of emergency services are felonies in many jurisdictions. Online harassment is more of a misdemeanor, but none of those things seem to stop Elaine!)

Bypochtbonia

Ever wonder why Elaine is always online?(other than the meth) It’s because she has no friends (her cope is that she’s an introverted incel). She keeps these videos to remind her of the days when people tolerated her. Her proudest moments; the glory days. In them she’s just a screeching autist, a drunken chav. Imagine having to put up with her IRL

She does some awful screeching

Alone screaming on the street, as her former friend films, mortified at what she’s witnessing

Screeching as her former friends can do nothing but look on in fear, quite clearly shown in their eyes, at this ghoulish creature before them

She can only keep friends who don’t know her, which is an ever smaller niche of people in this sphere. And only people online, people she’ll never meet, or people that will know her and ultimately reject this spastic chav whore. That makes her comfortable and safe in her ever smaller hugbox, where she presents an idealized persona of someone that isn’t her, but someone she so desperately wants to appear as. Living in an idealized delusion, where she’s not stupid, it’s the world. She’s not incompetent, she’s an epic rich leet haxor. Everything’s she’s not. Complete with cucked online simps who are forced to reinforce this paranoid schizophrenic delusion

Someday her daddy is going to kick her out of his modest middle class attached dwelling, at 12 Forres Garden Lane, and she’ll have to face reality. That is of course the police don’t get her first. I’ll showcase her dad’s attached dwelling later (it’s not even worth 1 million pounds)