@EHole the Pick-Me

Subtitle
Guntcel Pick-Me Wannabe Thots

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
How come EHole, also known as XX Archives on YouTube and several other fake accounts, is a complete pick me for incel Ethan Ralph gunt loving cock and goes around helping creeps stalk other women to feel good about herself?
Probably the ho that doxed Carrie out of spite and jealousy. Huge Petty fam simp and fake bitch who wishes she could concern troll?
Anyone gunna be honest on here or we looking at Kiwi Farms 2.0 for realz??

E Hole

Thought you guys were affiliated, came on the site at the same time. @E Hole anything to say?

She's mad that Carrie has a channel on her Discord calling QoS a Lolcow ig lol. I literally have no idea what she's talking about.

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
Making up retarded bullshit like this again will result tard caging.
She's deleting responses so yes KF 2.0 where all the crap is censored to protect one group of morons.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
She's deleting responses so yes KF 2.0 where all the crap is censored to protect one group of morons.
No she isn't you lying nutcase
1674831483178.png

She doesn't have the ability to hard-delete posts either. Local moderators can remove posts from public view and none of your posts have been removed from public view.

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
She blocked me on Youtube. I win.
What are you winning?? I didn't realize we were in a competition and there were prizes for concern trolling someone then playing victim when they call you out publicly and then may have blocked you? I don't play these degenerate games or pretend to be an interwebz gang to take down ppl on the interwebz.

I am not Isaac, you and he seem hella alike though. Should be friends!!

Anyway, good luck to you all gae opping VOID and Carrie...

E Hole

What are you winning?? I didn't realize we were in a competition and there were prizes for concern trolling someone then playing victim when they call you out publicly and then may have blocked you? I don't play these degenerate games or pretend to be an interwebz gang to take down ppl on the interwebz.

I am not Isaac, you and he seem hella alike though. Should be friends!!

Anyway, good luck to you all gae opping VOID and Carrie...

WHERE IS PEPE SILVIA, BETH?! WHERE IS HE?!