Drop Onionfarms Channel on Twitter

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Well, well, well. Look what I saw on Twitter.

Droponionfarms.jpg

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
ooff.png
I'm curious as to who the follower is. And who the account is following. I'm assuming a cow started this account. For whatever reason.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
smh.png
This has got to be a troll account. If not... You've got someone making light of "marginalized" people being set alight by the government. C'mon Dark Brandon?
ohherro.png
Clout chaser following clout chasers. I also inc'd the Barca one because there was a Gunners account. Footie's funny, because it's like so gay (they are overpaid hairdressers, hugging and kissing when they score, and they all have a bath together afterwards. (I have a very dated view of football).

wha.png
Hey, what about the love, huh? Yin/Yang innit. Tho' this does kind of read like an advert, doesn't it? "Hey, like finding out cows dox? Want to follow their every move?"

Would like to ask this question: When did the child groomer get banned from Metocuck?

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 20834
Hey, what about the love, huh? Yin/Yang innit. Tho' this does kind of read like an advert, doesn't it? "Hey, like finding out cows dox? Want to follow their every move?"

Would like to ask this question: When did the child groomer get banned from Metocuck?
It reads like a parody account.

Blaine got banned from Metokur a couple of days ago.

Deep Thunker

Thinking deeply since 2003.
Registered
any one know this person
1664238190501.png

My name is Elliott Dunstan, and I’m an Ottawa-based poet, historian and author. If you ended up here, and you’re sure you aren’t lost, welcome! I mostly write about queer history, mental illness, trauma, and the concept of liminal places, lost things, missing pieces of stories, etc. (The prologue of Carmen Maria Machado’s In The Dream House talks about the “tyranny of the archive”; the way that certain perspectives and histories are either actively or passively erased, and that’s where my interests lie.) I’m also, not coincidentally, a Classics major who graduated in 2019.
I’m an independent author by choice, and here you’ll find links to my books, my bibliography of works published elsewhere, and my ongoing webnovels. Ghosts in Quicksilver is free to read, and the prequel work After the Rain and Ruin is currently Patreon-exclusive, but will be posted in full once complete. (Both of these novels are part of the shared-world setting of Alkimia Fables Press– which will officially launch with the Chrysopoeia anthology.)

This site also has my book reviews and essays, which… I would love to say follow any sort of consistent theme, but I’m easily distracted. Please do contact me if you’re interested in me reviewing or talking about something; I don’t accept payment for reviews (beyond ARCs and review copies of books) so please keep that in mind. I post on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the exception of GIQ chapters (1st and 15th of the month) and Genrefvckery monthly roundups (last day of the month).

If you’d like to contact me, you can email me at elliott.dunstan@gmail.com, or contact me on Twitter at @elliottdunstan.

Third-person bio:

“Elliott Dunstan is an Ottawa-based poet, historian and author, previously published in Bywords.ca and Renaissance Press, and currently running Alkimia Fables Press. Elliott is a mixed-race autistic trans man who tries to speak to all of these things in his novels and poetry, which can be found at elliottdunstan.com.”

In the occasion that I do not provide one or the one I have provided is not appropriate, this one is available to use by any literary or media outlet.
Also has a nsfw account: https://twitter.com/fiverafterdark

Last edited:

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
You guys better fortify the site, I fear Keffals and his minions will try to take Onion Farms down.
If they do try, their tactic will be to try to get service providers to drop the site. There's not really a whole lot can be done to prevent that.

SpiceyNotSoNicy

Registered
If they do try, their tactic will be to try to get service providers to drop the site. There's not really a whole lot can be done to prevent that.
i just hate the idea of enough enough people online bitch corpos think its the popular everyday sentiment of the masses in real life.