Drama Between Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Apparently things may not be going so well between them
The Kardashians will be bringing the drama in bigger and bolder ways when the new series premieres on Hulu. A new trailer for the show aired during the Oscars on March 27, and Kendall Jenner appears to get in a spat with Scott Disick. “I’m so over this, Scott. I’m out,” Kendall says before getting out of her seat and storming off.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/03/2...t-disick-fight-the-kardashians-trailer-video/

SCOTT Disick, whose new girlfriend already has drawn repeated comparisons to Kylie Jenner, is now being slammed for taking sexy photos of older sister Kendall. Kourtney Kardashian's ex shared a photo to his Instagram stories featuring Kendall lying and posing seductively on a couch, wearing just a sports bra and tights. The 26-year-old holds her head up, as she crosses her legs while Scott snapped away. "Photo shoot 4 no reason," Scott, 38, captioned the photo. But not everyone was comfortable with the photo session. "This feels weird, lol," one Instagrammer said, sharing the photo.
On Reddit, more fans weighed in, both against and for the pics. "Posing in a swimsuit at your sisters ex-boyfriends house? No not normal," one person commented, while another speculated: "Why do i feel like this is gonna be featured on the Hulu show?" Still, others found nothing wrong with the scene. "Honestly? They’ve all been on beach vacations together," one person noted. "This is genuinely more clothed than any of their swimsuits. and he’s know her since she was like 11. I don’t blink at my siblings in swimsuits." Another added: "While I do wonder why Kendall is hanging out with Scott, she’s not in a swimsuit. "Scott is the father to three of her niece/nephews and she has known him for a long time."

FAMILY AFFAIR
But Scott and Kendall have been accused of being more than just friends in the past, when she was just 19. In April 2015, a magazine ran a story entitled "How Scott Seduced Me!" The rumor would circulate for more than two years, before Kendall put it to bed in 2017, during a special to celebrate Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary. "I didn't even know that existed in the world!" Kendall told host Ryan Seacrest with a laugh. "Definitely false, though."

KYLIE LOOK-ALIKE​

Scott does seem to have a thing for the Kar-Jenner family members, most recently getting close with Kylie look-alike Holly Scarfone. The Too Hot To Handle contestant is rumored to be dating Scott after the pair were spotted out together on multiple occasions. Earlier this month, the duo were snapped outside a nightclub in Paris prior to entering the popular Boum Boum club.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4911062/scott-disick-creepy-sexy-photos-kardashian-sister-kendall-jenner/

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Honest tip: if you're to compete in the market of celebrity gossip.
Approach it from a novel unseen angle, either with biting wit or flowery prose or from a sociological or psychological perspective.
@Sailfish

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Honest tip: if you're to compete in the market of celebrity gossip.
Approach it from a novel unseen angle, either with biting wit or flowery prose or from a sociological or psychological perspective.
@Sailfish
Should the titles be more "Kiwi-like"? I have to rework the page. These notices are getting in the way.