Do you still have any Pops that were there with you when you lost your virginity?

Do you still have any Pops that were there with you when you lost your virginity?

• Total voters

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
So it finally happened yesterday, I've been talking to this girl on a dating app for awhile and yesterday she came over for the first time. Let's just say we got down and dirty. My favorite Iron Man POP was on the shelf while I was getting some action and I actually looked over at it a few times just to be sure he would be included in the memory. I was already greatly fond of this Pop but I'm feeling a lot more sentimental now that it's been part of such an incredible experience, I don't think I could ever get rid of it now. Is there anyone on here who had a similar experience? What Pops do you still have from when you lost your virginity?

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Who's ass did you put it in, yours or the male hooker you hired?
Funny story actually. My first girlfriend actually inserted Vegeta in her vagina before I was allowed inside. Needless to say, I was pretty jealous, but she explained that it was very important for her cooch to have a chance to get spread open and wettened by the pure ecstacy of having something large inside of her before my penis. I had to admit it was only fitting for the Prince of All Saiyans to get up in her cooterhole before I had a chance to stick my ding dong inside of it. Sometimes I still pick him up and smell him and lick his hair while I masturbate in order to get off.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Funny story actually. My first girlfriend actually inserted Vegeta in her vagina before I was allowed inside. Needless to say, I was pretty jealous, but she explained that it was very important for her cooch to have a chance to get spread open and wettened by the pure ecstacy of having something large inside of her before my penis. I had to admit it was only fitting for the Prince of All Saiyans to get up in her cooterhole before I had a chance to stick my ding dong inside of it. Sometimes I still pick him up and smell him and lick his hair while I masturbate in order to get off.
This post is informative.