Designation of Cows

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I put this designation together on the people we will cover.

Nollywood Cow: Celebrities who are a part of the Nollywood Scene.

Political Cow: Major political figures in the public arena

Classic Celebrity Cow: People who fit the classic definition of a celebrity.

Baseball Cow: People who are in baseball either major league or minor league

Historical Cow: Historical figures who have passed away

Social Justice Warrior Cow: People who are "social justice warriors" and supportive of left-wing social justice issues.

Religious Cow: Cows who are in the religious profession as clergy (ministers, priests, imams), administrative or serve full-time in a religious community

Lolcow: People who fit the definition of a textbook lolcow and don't fall into any other category

Notorious - Horrifying Cow: People who have a reputation for infamy (notorious), are sociopathic, or engage in behavior that an average person would find repugnant.

Furrycow: Public figures whose claim to fame is being a furry

My LIttle Pony Fandom Cow: The fandom of My Little Pony

Cosplay Cow: Public Figures who are prominent cosplayers.

Modeling - Beauty Cow: Public figures - Models, Cosmetics or Beauty Bloggers

Cooking Cow: Public figures associated with cooking shows or cooking drama

Pro-Wrestling Cow: Public Figures associated with pro-wrestling

Internet Celebrity Cow: Public Figures associated with internet blogging such as YouTube.

Legalcow: Public Figures in the legal field such as attorneys.

Public Figure Cow: Public Figures below the level of a celebrity

Skitzcow: A lolcow whose lolcowery shows evidence of being on the Schizophrenia Spectrum

Borderline Cow: Borderline lolcows are people that may be seen low-grade cows or just eccentric depending on the circumstances. While they are by and large pretty ordinary people, they will have their little quirks that make them people of Interest.

Terrorist Cow: People designated with this tag have been classified as active members of a terrorist organization or are lone wolf terrorists.

Artcow: People who are lolcows because of their hilarious art and drama on places like DeviantArt

Epic Lolcow: Lolcows who are the most famous (i.e. legendary in lolcow culture).

Musiciancow: Someone who defines himself/herself as a musical performer

Bollywood Cow: Celebrities who are part of the Bollywood scene