• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Debate @Cybertron in his belief and worship of fictional characters

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
He really is like mini kengle

A0D19397-E63D-4B4E-83A7-AE4761344DFF.jpeg

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy, you retard." - some English fag.

cybertron

Remarkable Onion
Is 11:11 a lucky number? It's weird when you look at a clock and see it. Even when it's not actually
that time of the day. I've had experiences like that. Maybe the clock just had a bad battery but who knows.

This article says it's a superstition, but then continues:

"11 11 is a sign of synchronicity. When four numbers are aligned with each other, this is in sync. Synchronicity is generally seen as a positive sign, a symbol indicating thoughts, actions and interactions are flowing and almost ordained. When things are in sync, like thinking about someone and then seeing or hearing from them, or, having a dream, for it to occur later in time. This is a sign the universe is working just like it should."
"Some believe 11 11 is also a portal or tunnel into a higher power."

A time to make your wishes come true?
There's lots more of stuff about this phenomenon on the internet.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Is 11:11 a lucky number? It's weird when you look at a clock and see it. Even when it's not actually
that time of the day. I've had experiences like that. Maybe the clock just had a bad battery but who knows.

"11 11 is a sign of synchronicity. When four numbers are aligned with each other, this is in sync. Synchronicity is generally seen as a positive sign, a symbol indicating thoughts, actions and interactions are flowing and almost ordained. When things are in sync, like thinking about someone and then seeing or hearing from them, or, having a dream, for it to occur later in time. This is a sign the universe is working just like it should."

Big if true.

The Fool

Remarkable Onion

Small if false.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Lolcow confirmed.

Don't let others use your tulpas.

Magik is reverse psychology.

Coding is for people who are geared towards it.

And I'm a gnostic wiccan.

Oh shit I lost the cap guys.