Debate @Cybertron in his belief and worship of fictional characters

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Registered
Dec 22, 2020
Does he predict the future or direct it? @axpci can you please drop a small meteorite on Glasgow? Say about 1000 tons?

Other_Panther

The Awkward Scot
Registered
Feb 18, 2021
He really is like mini kengle

A0D19397-E63D-4B4E-83A7-AE4761344DFF.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: a t o m i z e d

energon cube

Staff member
Registered
Local Moderator
Mar 7, 2021
Is 11:11 a lucky number? It's weird when you look at a clock and see it. Even when it's not actually
that time of the day. I've had experiences like that. Maybe the clock just had a bad battery but who knows.

This article says it's a superstition, but then continues:

"11 11 is a sign of synchronicity. When four numbers are aligned with each other, this is in sync. Synchronicity is generally seen as a positive sign, a symbol indicating thoughts, actions and interactions are flowing and almost ordained. When things are in sync, like thinking about someone and then seeing or hearing from them, or, having a dream, for it to occur later in time. This is a sign the universe is working just like it should."
"Some believe 11 11 is also a portal or tunnel into a higher power."

A time to make your wishes come true?
There's lots more of stuff about this phenomenon on the internet.

• Deep Thunk

a t o m i z e d

"He who laughs last, laughs best."
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
Jan 3, 2021
Is 11:11 a lucky number? It's weird when you look at a clock and see it. Even when it's not actually
that time of the day. I've had experiences like that. Maybe the clock just had a bad battery but who knows.

"11 11 is a sign of synchronicity. When four numbers are aligned with each other, this is in sync. Synchronicity is generally seen as a positive sign, a symbol indicating thoughts, actions and interactions are flowing and almost ordained. When things are in sync, like thinking about someone and then seeing or hearing from them, or, having a dream, for it to occur later in time. This is a sign the universe is working just like it should."

Big if true.

The Fool

Registered
Mar 30, 2021

Small if false.

• Haha

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Registered
Sep 21, 2021
Buncha Places
Lolcow confirmed.

Don't let others use your tulpas.

Magik is reverse psychology.

Coding is for people who are geared towards it.

And I'm a gnostic wiccan.

Oh shit I lost the cap guys.

About us

Onionfarms is a news and gossip forum covering current events, as well as public figure gossip and drama. Onionfarms.com is not in any way associated with Lolcow.org. Hosted by HostGator and a proud part of the Xenforo community

Onionfarms CowTrak

Made with Padlet

Follow Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt/Onionfarms on social media

If you enjoy being a part of the Onionfarms community, you may donate via the following ways.

Cryptocurrency Donations

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 1: 0xCECf3FBe49F5e88807fD07b7207Dc33Cc80FEad

Bitcoin (BTC): Wallet Address 2: 1DdQsEt9UCwC8VTwCatAWMaWZVxbZNc8AF

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Wallet Address 1: qzh69zkxz6epp70vyw02n7uuqz3vqf88vs6efhhh8c

This is an adult website. If you are a minor please discontinue using this website.

Quick Navigation

User Menu