• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

Gout_Mansion

Registered
The last time I honestly paid that much attention to these people was when the Sons of Kojima and Kojima World Order had their petty rivalries with each other. Recently, this YouTuber named ardnas got into a lot of drama herself with Fred Fuchs, the leader of the SoK over monetizing DSP content that she was uploading and a whole bunch of other shit that I don't know the full details of. I have a few screenshots of what the hell that was about. You can feel free to mention other major a-logs of DSP that might be worth talking about.

vj00osX.png

This is just how stupid all of this drama is but it just keeps going and going and it just became something of its own to talk about.

Other DSP a-logs that have been very prominent have been the likes of users like @Shishio, who you could tell had a seething grudge against the guy and no one could get him to calm the fuck down about it.

Some other drama I remember about the SoK was their ED page being made on them and how angry a lot of them got about it.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Sons_of_Kojima

This was a video addressing that last year.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: anameisaname, Crichax, IAmNotAlpharius and 18 others